Sign in to follow this  
iKey

Payment Method

I was quite unsure about the methods we can use to pay. Will we be able to use PayPal as well?This question might be answered like a few hundred times on the forums, so sorry about this, i was searching for it but couldn't find a proper answer.Please don't kill me! :)Best regards,iK!

No worries... PMDG does accept PayPal.
I am glad to hear that.And also glad that you guys didn't attempt to slice me in two :(

No worries... PMDG does accept PayPal.
When using PayPal we still need a credit card or we can pay with the money that is on your PayPal account?

When using PayPal we still need a credit card or we can pay with the money that is on your PayPal account?
I suppose you can pay with the money that's on your PayPal account, otherwise i can't see the sense behind this.I hope i am right. Because i got no credit card.

You can set up paypal to use your bank account as well

You can set up paypal to use your bank account as well
I guess if i do that, i can pay from paypa even if there is not enough money on the paypal account, which then withdraws it from my actual bank account, right?If so, i never figured out how to set that up :S

Vin, or anyone from PMDG, is there any way you guys can include a pre-pay for the NGX? Just curious.

Vin, or anyone from PMDG, is there any way you guys can include a pre-pay for the NGX? Just curious.
What would be the purpose of that exactly though? It's a downloadable product and there's not going to be a supply shortage like you might see with a popular XBOX game or something on release day at stores. We don't like the way certain other developers in the past have taken people's money before releasing the product honestly - that's not something we're ever likely to do here. It's just a gigantic can of worms... (go read about a certain developer of French narrowbodies who did this a few years ago)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We don't like the way certain other developers in the past have taken people's money before releasing the product honestly - that's not something we're ever likely to do here. It's just a gigantic can of worms... (go read about a certain developer of French narrowbodies who did this a few years ago)
And some were stupid enough to fall for that... :(

And some were stupid enough to fall for that... :(
Yours truly as well... I was curious and bought into it. Never again haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yes, as did I. LOLNow they are pretty much vaporware AKA What.A.Fail.

Unfortunately, i am one of them that fell into the can of worms. <_<So yeah, PMDG's got a point there. But i know for 99% that it would still be a success, since PMDG has many other products and is well known for their success. :) So i would do it again, but just for PMDG!However, if anyone could help me out with my previous question, which was..To this statement: "You can link paypal to your bank account", i added this question..

I guess if i do that, i can pay from paypal even if there is not enough money on the paypal account, which then withdraws it from my actual bank account, right?
And if that is the case, how am i going to link it? I am searching and searching..

Unfortunately, i am one of them that fell into the can of worms. <_<So yeah, PMDG's got a point there. But i know for 99% that it would still be a success, since PMDG has many other products and is well known for their success. :) So i would do it again, but just for PMDG!However, if anyone could help me out with my previous question, which was..To this statement: "You can link paypal to your bank account", i added this question..And if that is the case, how am i going to link it? I am searching and searching..
I think they refer to it as "verifying your paypal account" or something like that....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I think they refer to it as "verifying your paypal account" or something like that....
I see, it is verified i mean i've been using it for years, and after browsing even more i found the place where it says that direct debit payment is also working with my bank.Now though, i don't know how i am going to buy it this way. Let's say when the NGX is out and i want to pay via PayPal, is there an option IN PayPal to let it withdraw the money from my bank account? Because before that i tried it once and it just gave me an alternative using credit cards.