Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chriz6662

FS2Crew 2010 PMDG 747 Flow & Checklist Charts

Guest Chriz6662

This documents contain flows for the PMDG 747 with FS2Crew Voice Commander Edition.Included are FlowCharts (Normal & Abnormal), Checklists, Example Briefings and the Open Office Source Files (When you make changes to the documents)The documents include Actions, ATC, Checklists and Phrases used for voice communication with Fs2Crew.It's intended to be a help and reference when using this software.The color code:BLACK = ActionsGREEN = ATCRED = Phrases used for Fs2CrewBLUE = PMDG ChecklistThere are two Versions Available for print:A4A5In the Open Office Source Files Folder you find the RAW Open Office files. Feel free to edit it.Its Open Source. Edit it. Publish a new version. Sell it. Do what you want.Documents are based on:- FS2Crew Manual- PMDG Flow Manual- PMDG Checklists;Let me know if you find any mistakes or errors, or maybe you have some suggestions.email: chrizB@gmx.atDOWNLOAD LINKS (AVSIM follows): https://rapidshare.c...747_FS2Crew.zip

This documents contain flows for the PMDG 747 with FS2Crew Voice Commander Edition.Included are FlowCharts (Normal & Abnormal), Checklists, Example Briefings and the Open Office Source Files (When you make changes to the documents)The documents include Actions, ATC, Checklists and Phrases used for voice communication with Fs2Crew.It's intended to be a help and reference when using this software.The color code:BLACK = ActionsGREEN = ATCRED = Phrases used for Fs2CrewBLUE = PMDG ChecklistThere are two Versions Available for print:A4A5In the Open Office Source Files Folder you find the RAW Open Office files. Feel free to edit it.Its Open Source. Edit it. Publish a new version. Sell it. Do what you want.Documents are based on:- FS2Crew Manual- PMDG Flow Manual- PMDG Checklists;Let me know if you find any mistakes or errors, or maybe you have some suggestions.email: chrizB@gmx.atDOWNLOAD LINKS (AVSIM follows): https://rapidshare.c...747_FS2Crew.zip
Thank you Chris!Good work!I'd also upload it to the file library at Flighsim.com if able.Cheers,

Guest jahman

Or (and, really), post them here as images! :-)Great stuff! Many thanks!Cheers,- jahman.

Thanks for the guide! I especially liked the example briefs, but I'm not sure if its very healthy speaking to your computer that much.:biggrin:Anyway, I own the MD11 version and in that one there are instructions linked to the time remaining. That's not the case in this version, so are there any particular things I should do before or after certain events. For example should the final cockpit preparation (inputting weights in the perf window, setting up the TO-page etc) be done after the brief and preflight checklist, or after the fuel slip? Exactly when would be a appropriate time to do it, anyone know? My first flight with the Fs2Crew addon I just did the final cockpit preparation after I was done with my flow, but I'm a bit of a realism freak so it would be cool to know when it is usually done irl.

Like the guides, but can I make a suggestion to combine the .pdfs into one sheet for each section / vice separate files for each page.

Guest Chriz6662

AVSIM Download:http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=158711

Found a PDF merger and now have it loaded on my IPAD..Thanks for upload.

Does anyone have this file? Can someone mail it to me?

My email address is marco.m.f.silva@gmail.com

Thank you very much.