Sign in to follow this  
Xenowings

Jetline

Hi there, Ive been parousing computer systems, and was just curious if anyone had spent the money for a Jetline system, or had built one themselves without spending the ungodly amount that can be spent on one. And if so if one could compare it to the notorious Sandy Bridge Ive been hearing about. Thanks.PS heres a link to jetline for those of you who havent seen it.http://www.jetlinesy....com/index.html

Hi there, Ive been parousing computer systems, and was just curious if anyone had spent the money for a Jetline system, or had built one themselves without spending the ungodly amount that can be spent on one. And if so if one could compare it to the notorious Sandy Bridge Ive been hearing about. Thanks.PS heres a link to jetline for those of you who havent seen it.http://www.jetlinesy....com/index.html
The GT1 & GT2 are notorious sandy bridge systems.

Just build one yourself. ANYONE could do it.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Build one yourself. Buy the parts from a website like www.newegg.com, and either assemble it yourself, or get a computer store to assemble it for you. I built my new system, that you see in my sig, that way. Everything came out to about $1200.

I just looked at them following your link...hmmm... I could just say that the prices are way over the market... And it doesn't even come with a keyboard/mouse?I'd suggest to buy the components and build it yourself :( Regards,Stephan

Of couse im not actually thinking of spending the kind of money they are asking Im a newb builder so im more looking to see if any one has the same specs as s jetline. @mmosko76 i see all of the hardware tehy offer in your specs but alot of it is spread out through the different series they offer. So that said hows the performance. Im curious to know more about the sandy bridge.

The performance is great. I max everything out and my FPS never drop below 20, even in FlyTampa Tampa Rebooted (a scenery that is hard on FPS)

ORBX, full autogen, every other slider to the right, with REX cumulus clouds, My FPS are locked at 30, and never drop below 25.

That's the kind of system I need to build. Besides all of that awesome scenery, do you (mmosko76) use ai traffic?Thanks for the reply, regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Outstanding and that all ran you about 1200?
Yes. :)
That's the kind of system I need to build. Besides all of that awesome scenery, do you (mmosko76) use ai traffic?Thanks for the reply, regards
No, I fly on VATSIM.

No, I fly on VATSIM.
Ah ok thanks for the quick response. I sometimes do to, but I also fly offline sometimes and use UT2, and it can be a killer depending on where you are.Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

With my system, I get 38 FPS (in VC, locked by external limiter) all sliders right, 4096x4096 texture resolution, REX, photorealistic ground textures, FSDT Dallas/Ft. Worth, PMDG J41, 100% UT2. My specs are in my sig. Right now I'm actually running cool and stable at 5.2GHz. (My sig says 4.8, but I'm at 5.2 stable.) My machine cost ~$1500 with rebates.W7 startup in 3.5 seconds. NOT KIDDING! FSX startup in 11 seconds!It is a dream.I will add that I'm a computer professional, so there is heavy BIOS, OS, and hardware tweaking that you probably won't be doing if you're a newbie.

With my system, I get 38 FPS (in VC, locked by external limiter) all sliders right, 4096x4096 texture resolution, REX, photorealistic ground textures, FSDT Dallas/Ft. Worth, PMDG J41, 100% UT2. My specs are in my sig. Right now I'm actually running cool and stable at 5.2GHz. (My sig says 4.8, but I'm at 5.2 stable.) My machine cost ~$1500 with rebates.W7 startup in 3.5 seconds. NOT KIDDING! FSX startup in 11 seconds!It is a dream.I will add that I'm a computer professional, so there is heavy BIOS, OS, and hardware tweaking that you probably won't be doing if you're a newbie.
Lucky. I am stable at 4.8 currently with auto vcore. I guess I have a bad SB chip.