Sign in to follow this  
sgreen91

Thank You

Over this past weekend we all had many things to get excited about; both PMDG and IFLY announced they were both getting close to release of the venerable 737NG for FSX. In both forums here and abroad many people got excited acting like little kids the night before Christmas; I know I drooled watching the latest 737NGX videos that RSR released so I felt the same. I also was excited knowing the IFLY 737 for FSX was just around the corner as that is what I'm flying in FS2004 at the moment and will without a doubt buy the upgrade to FSX the day its released.I will also buy the PMDG 737 without hesitation as I've bought most PMDG products all the way back to their first product for FLY; I think it was the 757 but not sure; old age is taking a toll. According to the demographic survey being taken by AVSIM I would have to say at least 80% of the users are over 18 that use and purchase addons for FS to keep this wonderful hobby going. But this past weekend it seems both sides want to demagogue or demean, or call it a conspiracy on both sides. It seems some people turn into 10 year olds with the "my bike is better than your bike" syndrome. This is a small community avid about a "game" but sometimes it seems some people think its life and death. To each their own but I'll never understand; I'll buy both addons without reservation as I'm no "a really excited user" of either but just an aviation enthusiast who loves to fly virtually because I never followed my own dream to fly for real.I want to THANK and COMMEND all companies (IFLY and PMDG especially) in the FS addon market for keeping this hobby so enjoyable and only getting better each day. I hope all add on companies succeed and continue to support my and your addiction for more exciting things to fly. Kindest Regards,Sean

Sean Green

You hit the nail on the head.I am always amazed over how steamed people get over this pretend flying hobby.

Very nice post, Sean. I really have to copy some of your style and mood. :(

Bryan, you are cheating, you are supporting both. :PWait, that's indeed a very fair policy and since I'm planning to buy both, I will surely get both FS2Crew titles. Darn, you're clever. :(

You hit the nail on the head.I am always amazed over how steamed people get over this pretend flying hobby.
LOL!!! My son always tells me I am "FAKE FLYING" LOL!!!! Jim

Jim Wenham

Wouldn't it be funny if they both released at the same time and they both sucked?Not likely but just saying--you know....just throwing it out there---Big%20Grin.gif

Jim Atkins