Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Model Clarification

Ryan,There has been a few posts in the last day or so in the PMDG forums as well as the FSX forum as to which models of the NGX are being done and shipped in the first release.From what I had read and if I remember correctly, it was going to be the 600 thru 900, with the BBJ being released as an expansion later.Are you guys at liberty to clarify as to which models will come in the "base pack" at release before anymore speculation on the forums gets out of hand saying that it will be only the -800?Regards,Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I know you are looking for an answer from PMDG but they said this will be announced when they are ready.No assumptions can be made from what has or has not been said yet. I think this is the big question everyone has on their mind now that beta was announced.:(

Chuck Biggins

Basepack #1: -700/-800Basepack #2: -600/-900Would be the best in my opinion.

Everything is possible, they said we can expect some surprises.

Kind regards from Germany :)

Yannic Walther

Sean, the "answer" for you question was just posted by Ryan here.
I'm not Ryan, I'm Jason, the 3D modeler :-PCheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Ahah, this sounds like:Hi! I'm Bond, James Bond.Jason Bond :D

Sorry! I'm really sorry. It's because I got the habit to glance at the signature image first and then look at the name. But when I see the NGX "DEV TEAM" banner, for some reason, I automatically assign it to Ryan. I end up not seeing the name at all. It used to happen even with their old regular PMDG banners. I think the reason for this is that I see Ryan almost everyday here, while I have only see Jason quite a few times. It's not the first time I confuse their posts. Generally, I'm able to realize my mistake before any of them sees it, but not this time.Jason, when I confuse you with Ryan again, and unfortunately I will, you already know the reason. It's nothing personal. I'll try to change my recognition method.No hard feelings, right?

Matheus Mafra

No hard feelings, right?
Haha nope no hard feelings, I was only joking in my response. Its funny how many automatically assume its Ryan all this time. He does hang out in the forum more than anybody on the team. I'm usually in the shop pounding out models... Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64