Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

When will the NDA for Beta-testers be canceled?

With previews now speeding up towards release, and PMDG showing us the liveries,When can we expect the NDA to be lifted so beta testers can show us their screenshots?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Good question ... :(

They did say it was still in the early beta so of course this is just my thought but it'll wait at least until the full beta is going on with the full array of beta testers, right now it is still a little group of person :) I'm sure we'll have news soon enough as they announced we were out of the cone of silence and in beta :)

This won't happen before we give it to the wider team. No ETA on that, it's going to be variable like anything in development/testing.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Robert also said that the release to the full beta team should happen sometime this week (in the next few days). I hope it does. Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Robert also said that the release to the full beta team should happen sometime this week (in the next few days). I hope it does. Regards
No, he said they anticipate doing it this week, meaning the team "hopes" it does.Just watch, by the end of the week there will be posts saying "but YOU PROMISED!!!111".....and we can only shake our heads and sigh.

No, he said they anticipate doing it this week, meaning the team "hopes" it does.Just watch, by the end of the week there will be posts saying "but YOU PROMISED!!!111".....and we can only shake our heads and sigh.
I hope people will be smart enough to avoid this, as they've given and shown quite a bit of things yesterday, if they need a bit more time, they just have to take it :)

Plus, as much as I love PMDG, when have they ever been right with their estimated timelines? I'd sincerely like to believe RSR's post was accurate but I've learned my lesson!

That's why I said "should"... He hopes that it will happen this week. Hopefully we will not be shaking our heads in disappointment. I don't think we will but if it does we shall just accept it for it will only produce a better airplane. Although at time it can be frustrating, PMDG's business model is perfect for what kind of stuff they produce and however long it takes (hopefully it'll be within the next few weeks), the 737 NGX will be a ground breaking product for all of fs. Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

This won't happen before we give it to the wider team. No ETA on that, it's going to be variable like anything in development/testing.
Fair enough Ryan. I'll wait patiently..... sort of anyway... :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg