Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

727 ?????

Has anyone tried the Just Flight 727 Professional? If so how does it fly, frame rates, etc...Thanks,Capt.Mac

Guest Van

Hi Capt.Mac,There is usually a post once a week about the Just Flight 727 Professional (Catain Sim 727 package) asking the same question. If you use the search function on the forums you will get many threads to read about the package.Regards,Van LatendresseYeodesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

And there as many guys who reply to these questions by saying to use the serach function. Captain Sim's 727 is a very nice bird, cockpit art next to none, vc just beautiful. Good frame rates. There are questions about the flight dynamics but I cannot give any opinions one way or another in that respect, maybe a real 727 pilot can chim on in..[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest panda234

It was the first payware anything I bought for FS and I love. Still my favorite aircraft. Ton's of repaints, flies like a dream, great 2d and VC cockpits.... Do it, won't be disappointed...rgds,billg

Guest Van

Randy,Wouldn't the original poster be better off with having many threads to read about the product rather then just one?...I was merely pointing that option out to him.Best Wishes back at ya,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Guest B52Drivr

Hi Guys,Yes, the CS727 is a work of art, about the only flaw I can still find is the cfg needed a bit of tweeking for my taste, but then again, I've flown the real bird and know exactaly how it does handle.This is an example of very fine, painstaking work by a payware firm, and it was worth every dime.Best to all,Clayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Guest ryebred

> And there as many guys who reply to these questions by saying>to use the serach function.lol. So true.

Guest panda234

Post back and tell us what you think if you buy it Capt.Mac.Drac, what did you do to the cfg? Did you fly an airforce 727? rgds,billg

I decided to buy and cs727. I really love it. I'm really supprised that with all the stuff that comes with it that it runs so smooth. Great looking panel and flight model. Thanks for the tip!!!!Capt.Mac

Guest B52Drivr

Bill,In the 'actual' USAF I flew B52'd's, F-111's and F-4's. For the OTHERair force out of 'Langley', I flew 727-100's in and out of South America, I'll let you guess what we were carrying inside. LOL.Send me your e mail and I'll send you a copy of the 200 cfg for you to try . . . it comes pretty close to me . . . but hey, what do I know..LOLBest,Clayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

Guest p_r_johnson

Hi: Cap; Glad you made the decision; this is one aeroplane you will not regret spending money on. You might also (if you haven't already) grab Mike Stinchfields' Tutorial flight out of Reno. It's a great add-on and downloadable from the AvSim library -> cs27tutorialfs9.zip <-regards,PJ

Guest Pete379

Hi B52Drivr I just purchased this aircraft and it's great but I would really like to try out your config file to see how it differs from the default. Thanks Alot! E-mail address is PontTA1985@msn.com

Guest Pete379

> Hi B52Drivr I just purchased this aircraft and it's great>but I would really like to try out your config file to see how>it differs from the default. Thanks Alot! E-mail address is>PontTA1985@msn.comHmmm I have no idea why my e-mail address turned out that way. Oh well the one after the little > is correct.

Guest Pete379

Let me bump this up incase you didn't see it. Really looking forward to trying out your config file for the 727. :-)