Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

727 ?????

Guest panda234

hey drac, I grew up in the airforce. My dad flew recce 104's over what they (he) said was west germany. They sure did sweat a lot when they got back. Some missions are badder than the bad ones is all he would say (i.e. east germany, maybe?). Guess you did some of the same stuff, or it sounds like you did more of it. Argh, be hard to concentrate. All I have to worry about is whether or not to dip into the 15 year old or am I too drunk so I'll stick with the Ballantines. Hehe, life is rough. You've got war stories we'd all love to hear when your "thingy" runs out.Webster's Definition of "Thingy." Something that affects your pension.rgds,billgEDIT, bgardiner@halifaxtechnologies.comhint, sometimes callled an nda, non-disclosure agreement. It's the 238,457 page document you signed when you signed up in the first place and didn't really care. But now, omg, it count's. Argh.... So, tell them to suck eggs so that you can tell us what it was like.billg

Guest B52Drivr

Bill and all,Yeah, well, you know what they say, the older I get, the better I use to be. Sometime we'll get together and chat, and yes, I have more than my share of stories.Sent the config file to all that e mailed me and asked for it in this forum, hope everyone enjoys.Lastly, yes that little document plainly states that you are to keep your mouth shut for all of eternity about all those 'special' missions that you went on that seemed at that time to be soooo important. And if you work for the boys in Langley, well, they have their own version of that one . . . but that's another story.Clay

Guest panda234

mine was 5 years. OMG, you got the big one. I just shake my stick at anyone that want's to ask me what I'm doing. Here, you need to examine this? Then examine it in such a way that I don't have to spend $100 later on tonight.billg

Guest panda234

got the config file, thank you. About the "little document," don't let it worry you too much unless it means bullits and/or a reduction of your pension. Tell them to suck eggs. I do that all the time and it works....billg

Guest Pete379

Let me bump this one again because I still didn't get the config file for the 727. Really want to try it out. Anybody want to send it to me? :-shy

Guest B52Drivr

Pete,Sent it to you last night, let me know if you got it or not.ClayB52Drivr@aol.com

Guest Pete379

Yes thanks alot! Works really great.