Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Mmmm those west jets look amazing! I've never simulated their ops in the FS world, but I've been doing some research and watch some documentaries about them, and I really want to simulate them with the NGX. They seem like a remarkable company.
I love WestJet if you have a chance fly into Kelowna, BC (CYLW) I will be flying there alot from CYVR,CYYC and CYYZ with ORBX its just beautiful.

Those Westjet liveries are just awesome. Nice work guys. rolleyes.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Norwegian and Scandinavian Airlines is a must have too, as mentioned before... :)

i dont know but the liverys looks to clean..i guess a littl bit dirt would add more realismus? anyway. cant wait to see her on my own desktop..

Can't wait to see Lufthansa, Tarom and Boeing :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

i dont know but the liverys looks to clean..i guess a littl bit dirt would add more realismus? anyway. cant wait to see her on my own desktop..
Westjet keeps their airplanes pretty spotless, I have yet to see a dirty Westjet aircraft. There's a reason they keep them generally clean is they do regular maintenance and it keeps them aerodynamically clean. The only thing that tends to get dirty are the wings from the grease streaks but they don't stay dirty for very long.So as a result you are seeing what is in real life :-)Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Westjet keeps their airplanes pretty spotless, I have yet to see a dirty Westjet aircraft. There's a reason they keep them generally clean is they do regular maintenance and it keeps them aerodynamically clean. The only thing that tends to get dirty are the wings from the grease streaks but they don't stay dirty for very long.So as a result you are seeing what is in real life :-)Cheers,
sorry but thats too much exactness for me.. lol.. is a tuifly repaint planned by pmdg?

Please, please, please can we see the Scandinavian livery on the 800. Beautiful ones those posted so far btw.

sorry but thats too much exactness for me.. lol.. is a tuifly repaint planned by pmdg?
I didn't mean it's completely spotless :-) There is weathering and grease streaks, just not ridiculously dirty you know. The screen shots don't show it to great effect but once you see it in FSX it's there :-Anyway it's all good....Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

If you want dirty a/c, look to McPhat for that :-)Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Could I ask what scenery add-on your using for Algeria please

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip