Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Question to JasonB - long time no see, remember flying your A32X series in FS2000! :)I see the WestJet 737 have the satellite dome on midtop, Norwegian Air Shuttle on the other hand has this mounted on the back: http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1037774/1916371/L/ - are there more airlines using this option, and is it incl in the -800 package?Cant wait to start flying this little baby! :)

Could I ask what scenery add-on your using for Algeria please
I would also like to know about that Algerian scenery. Tamanrasset was a test airfield for ngx and funny coincidence is that I have flown there (with Air Algerie of course) back in the eighties. It was a former Foreign Legion outpost. I spent almost two years there.Daniel

Can we expect liveries from McPhat for the 737NGX?

Good idea for livery previews. Are there going to be the old and new Qantas liveries?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

@PMDG Will there be a Caribbean Airlines livery, not common, but so important to me :)18878d1230012128-caribbean-airlines-adds-eighth-boeing-737-800-fleet-caribbean-airlines-b-738-winglets.jpg

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I would also like to know about that Algerian scenery. Tamanrasset was a test airfield for ngx and funny coincidence is that I have flown there (with Air Algerie of course) back in the eighties. It was a former Foreign Legion outpost. I spent almost two years there.Daniel
For reasons not fully understood to even myself, I've been slowly stitching together scenery for this area using SBuilderX (a very nifty little piece of software). It originally began when I randomly chose DAAT as a quick-load airport (native FSX there is pretty much nothing there and the scenery loads in just a few seconds). I have a tiny piece of the terminal built as well, but as you can imagine, there are not many reference photos out there, and I only have 2 minute blocks every 3 months to actually do anything with it lol.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

For reasons not fully understood to even myself, I've been slowly stitching together scenery for this area using SBuilderX (a very nifty little piece of software). It originally began when I randomly chose DAAT as a quick-load airport (native FSX there is pretty much nothing there and the scenery loads in just a few seconds). I have a tiny piece of the terminal built as well, but as you can imagine, there are not many reference photos out there, and I only have 2 minute blocks every 3 months to actually do anything with it lol.
I'm using FS EarthTiles, works really easy. However, the colors of some satellite area's are not equal unfortunately. Open Google Earth or MSN Earth Tiles and you see that some area's have a whole other kind of colors. Really really pity. Maybe you know a good solution to fix that?

I'm using FS EarthTiles, works really easy. However, the colors of some satellite area's are not equal unfortunately. Open Google Earth or MSN Earth Tiles and you see that some area's have a whole other kind of colors. Really really pity. Maybe you know a good solution to fix that?
The different satellite services definitely have variations in color and resolution. I'm using Google with SBuilderX. Keep in mind that you can also bring your tiles into Photoshop (or whatever) and color correct if you so desire...

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Can't wait to see KLM and Transavia and maybe Air Holland (good old days). :( Peter AertssenAmsterdam

Or how about the beautiful 737 KLM SkyTeam (PH-BXO) livery or maybe a 737 Delta SkyTeam? Drooling.gifI also like the SkyWest livery posted above Raised%20Eyebrow.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

KLM and Transavia yes, and both -800, winglets and no eye brows.

I´d like to have Sky Europe airlines, which operated 737-76N until they ceased operation about a year ago:post-188522-0-76183800-1305049946_thumb.jpg

I hope ! Southwest N922NWbar-refaeli-plane2.jpgbar-rafaeli-si-one.jpgbest regrads
Just have a Playboy mag handy when flying, problem solved! :(