Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

hope that they do Air Jamaica. It's revised livery with the 737-800 is beyond cool.104.JPG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alaska Airlines please :)Great previews guys. Thanks for sharing them.
You'll be happy to know that Alaska Air is included in the list. We saw 1 or two photos yesterday & the detail was outstanding.

Mmmm those west jets look amazing! I've never simulated their ops in the FS world, but I've been doing some research and watch some documentaries about them, and I really want to simulate them with the NGX. They seem like a remarkable company.

Alaska please. I fly them about 55K miles a year. Can't wait to re-create my flights ouf of Sea Tac..Coiin Ware

Mmmm those west jets look amazing! I've never simulated their ops in the FS world, but I've been doing some research and watch some documentaries about them, and I really want to simulate them with the NGX. They seem like a remarkable company.
I love WestJet if you have a chance fly into Kelowna, BC (CYLW) I will be flying there alot from CYVR,CYYC and CYYZ with ORBX its just beautiful.

Those Westjet liveries are just awesome. Nice work guys. rolleyes.gif

i dont know but the liverys looks to clean..i guess a littl bit dirt would add more realismus? anyway. cant wait to see her on my own desktop..

i dont know but the liverys looks to clean..i guess a littl bit dirt would add more realismus? anyway. cant wait to see her on my own desktop..
Westjet keeps their airplanes pretty spotless, I have yet to see a dirty Westjet aircraft. There's a reason they keep them generally clean is they do regular maintenance and it keeps them aerodynamically clean. The only thing that tends to get dirty are the wings from the grease streaks but they don't stay dirty for very long.So as a result you are seeing what is in real life :-)Cheers,

Westjet keeps their airplanes pretty spotless, I have yet to see a dirty Westjet aircraft. There's a reason they keep them generally clean is they do regular maintenance and it keeps them aerodynamically clean. The only thing that tends to get dirty are the wings from the grease streaks but they don't stay dirty for very long.So as a result you are seeing what is in real life :-)Cheers,
sorry but thats too much exactness for me.. lol.. is a tuifly repaint planned by pmdg?

Please, please, please can we see the Scandinavian livery on the 800. Beautiful ones those posted so far btw.

sorry but thats too much exactness for me.. lol.. is a tuifly repaint planned by pmdg?
I didn't mean it's completely spotless :-) There is weathering and grease streaks, just not ridiculously dirty you know. The screen shots don't show it to great effect but once you see it in FSX it's there :-Anyway it's all good....Cheers,

If you want dirty a/c, look to McPhat for that :-)Sean Campbell

Could I ask what scenery add-on your using for Algeria please

Question to JasonB - long time no see, remember flying your A32X series in FS2000! :)I see the WestJet 737 have the satellite dome on midtop, Norwegian Air Shuttle on the other hand has this mounted on the back: http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1037774/1916371/L/ - are there more airlines using this option, and is it incl in the -800 package?Cant wait to start flying this little baby! :)

Could I ask what scenery add-on your using for Algeria please
I would also like to know about that Algerian scenery. Tamanrasset was a test airfield for ngx and funny coincidence is that I have flown there (with Air Algerie of course) back in the eighties. It was a former Foreign Legion outpost. I spent almost two years there.Daniel

Good idea for livery previews. Are there going to be the old and new Qantas liveries?

@PMDG Will there be a Caribbean Airlines livery, not common, but so important to me :)18878d1230012128-caribbean-airlines-adds-eighth-boeing-737-800-fleet-caribbean-airlines-b-738-winglets.jpg