Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Love the previews but one thing that keeps on getting my attention is the after wing root fillet!! the shape looks mmm a little strange in all of them, not the right shape as in the pic!! hope its the angle again!Tony

Virgin Blue looks nice! Would love to see some more Europe airliners...

Hi PMDG Teamthanks for the great livery previews. Can`t wait for release day :-).I´m a german PMDG entusiast. I like to know do you working on a livery of a german airline? If yes i hope for a Lufthansa livery (i know LH use the 737 classic).Thank yougreetings Andreas

Robert-Thanks for the response, glad to see that Aloha still makes the list! Yeah, it's a bit of a nostalgic thing for me, my dad was a 20-year man behind the controls at Aloha's 73's before they ceased operations. Flying PMDG's 737NG in FS9 let me keep the legend alive, looking forward to doing the same in FSX with the revamped NGX! Keep up the good work, I along with everyone else here is thoroughly impressed by what has been shown to us thus far! :Applause:Josh

Josh-One of my good friends is a former captain of Aloha, so I'm certain Aloha will make an appearance...not sure if it will by the Wyland, tho... that looks pretty complex and pete has a full slate...Boaz-There are, quite literally, thousands of liveries on the 737 fleet worldwide.As such, our instructions to pete are: Paint what strikes your fancy... paint what interests you.I'm quite sure most of the mainstreams will be in there- but pete has the latitude to paint even obscure one-offs if he desires.

P3D V5.4 | Windows 10 | MSI X670E Tomahawk | AMD 7800X3D | GSkill 64GB DDR5 6000 | EVGA GeForce GTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING | ASUS PG348Q 34" Ultrawide | Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo | EKWB 360 AIO | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G6

Hey Guys,Any chance we could get a Virgin Australia 738.Cheers

That Virgin Blue shot is gorgeous.

Gotta love those virgin blue colours. Brilliant work guys. Not sure what you have done but any chance of a preview of a UK holiday operator if you don't mind (and if you have done one?) Example, Ryanair, thomson, easyjet, Jet2 etc... Thankyou for the photos in the first place and well done for your work.

Seems PMDG has chosen realism, would it be possible to match the worn-look in the cockpits with some dirty liveries?What I mean is aircraft with APU exhaust soot around the back. Basically a well-used aircraft, between wash cycles.Just a suggestion.AnthonyCape TownSouth Africa

Seems PMDG has chosen realism, would it be possible to match the worn-look in the cockpits with some dirty liveries?What I mean is aircraft with APU exhaust soot around the back. Basically a well-used aircraft, between wash cycles.Just a suggestion.Examples:1. http://images3.jetphotos.net/img/2/3/6/0/86368_1243148063.jpg2. http://images3.jetphotos.net/img/1/0/7/2/39996_1297856270.jpgAnthonyCape TownSouth Africa