Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyVFR

Can you move the NGX to its own subforum?

I know you do not normally do this till release but it seems like the NGX is 90% of all the discussions in the general forum.Just a thought.

I know you do not normally do this till release but it seems like the NGX is 90% of all the discussions in the general forum.Just a thought.
Good idea . . . BUT if they do that now imagine all the junk threads it will get clogged with , can i have this, can it have that, does it have this, does it have that, it doesnt look right, the hugs color doesnt look right, when is being released, you said bla bla bla bla, he said bla bla bla !!!!!!!!!Leave the NGX forum for release so valid points and questions can be asked about the 'actual' released product.Just my thought.

Good idea . . . BUT if they do that now imagine all the junk threads it will get clogged with , can i have this, can it have that, does it have this, does it have that, it doesnt look right, the hugs color doesnt look right, when is being released, you said bla bla bla bla, he said bla bla bla !!!!!!!!!Leave the NGX forum for release so valid points and questions can be asked about the 'actual' released product.Just my thought.
We most likely will at some point after release...

We see those junk threads already. The general forum is clogged with them. Kind of like this junk thread. :(