Sign in to follow this  
GT Flyer

747-400 Outside view

Hi All, I have an intermittent problem with the PMDG 747-400.Sometimes on the outside view the aircraft appears as a frame only. When thisoccurs the airport I’m approaching is missing runways, taxiways and buildings.To clear I have to reload the aircraft again.I'm wondering whether anyone else has had this problem and how to rectify it.Appreciate any help.RegardsGraeme Tongs:Thinking:

Two things.1. Have you inserted the highmemfix=1 in your fsx.cfg? That seems to have fixed it for most people that this has happened to.2. Have you done any of the shader modifications? Not that this is the cause, but there have been some posts in the FSX forum of people getting corrupted aircraft after using the shader mod.If you haven't alrady done #1, add HIGHMEMFIX=1 to your fsx.cfg [GRAPHICS] section - that's the fix for disappearing plane stuff.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks so much Sean.:( Graeme Tongs
No problem. Is it safe to say that your problem is fixed now?Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Maybe you should have a look at this topic :http://forum.avsim.net/topic/280688-graphics-corruption-in-fsx-update-possible-solution-found/page__pid__1742615#entry1742615Issue #4Stephane LI

vpa055.png