Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Carenado Realese The Commander

Anyone have it yet?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks fir the HU, the screenshots look very good indeed and the layout is new and different.Awaiting some small reviews from you guys. :smile:Did Bernt Stolle do the FDE tuning there? Would be great news.Also, the Commander release means that the King Air gets closer, right?I'm just wondering how to integrate the GPS then as there's a 3D 295 unit in the panel.

I'm also very interested in what users have to say about another $30 add-on single engine land plane.I have way too many add-ons. I was really going to consider this one, but after the Lancair purchase at about $20, I'm not sure if this is one I'll get right away.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Oh, I've just read the other announcement too.You are right, the flight sim business is as alive as can be and those really nice and well done planes around increase their numbers day by day it seems. My GA hangar is more than full now and I'm still filling it up because the products are so impressive.Hard to explain from the logical side, but the emotional one delivers the strongest force there, obviously.