Hi Guys,I bought ASE few days ago and I get great WX-Depiction along my routes :( (DWC trough FSUIPC-WindSmoothing).I`m playing around with the Options (e.g. Force Dest.WxZone which works very well, at 30-40 miles I get nearly the exact Winds/Temps as filed from the Dest.METAR).Installed the latest Build 646 and in the Options appears a new one "Force ATC Wind Lock", so I`ve read that it is a new Option for RC-Users regarding RWY-assign butwho can me explain what it does (force) because I didnt find too much here in the Forum !Sorry my poor English and Regards !!

Hi,We are tesing out that new option to see if we can get ASE/RC to correctly use winds that are classified as "Calm" in FSX or are variable so that AI planes/user planes/RC and ASE all will use the same runway. Not a lot of documentation because it is a beta option.

I have a few suggestions regarding the option "Force ATC Wind Lock".1. It would be nice that this "wind lock" oould be applied to all winds. Not just the calm or variable ones. This way you always know what to expect at the destination.2. Implement a slider so that users can select at which distance the lock should be applied. Right now we have a default value of 80 nm. I think the scale should be ranging from e.g. 40 to 250 nm.I'm using Real ATIS, and with this addon it's possible to listen to the destination ATIS at 250 nm out. But at 250 nm out, you're not getting accurate winds prediction, so it would be nice if you could lock the winds 250 nm out.Jon