Sign in to follow this  
Ourgas2

NGX. Frames?

Now that the NGX has progressed to this stage I would like to ask how the frames are compared to the MD-11.Just a rough indication if available.Thanks,Christos

We're not going to say anything about performance until just before release most likely - it is still in development and there are more optimizations that will be made.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We're not going to say anything about performance until just before release most likely - it is still in development and there are more optimizations that will be made.
We know. But if we say this: Are you satisfied with the performance. Better or worse what you expected? :(

They have said in general that it should run better or as well as the MD11Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Actually, I am curious why no one asks for a comparison between the JS41 vs. NGX. Wouldn't the performance between those two be more correlative?

Actually, I am curious why no one asks for a comparison between the JS41 vs. NGX. Wouldn't the performance between those two be more correlative?
The way the VC was built is similar, but the way the systems and stuff were coded is completely different. This is all new "next gen" PMDG tech as far as the coding of the displays, the FMC etc goes. From scratch, all new methods. Right now, for me on my system, it performs better than the J41 does.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The way the VC was built is similar, but the way the systems and stuff were coded is completely different. This is all new "next gen" PMDG tech as far as the coding of the displays, the FMC etc goes. From scratch, all new methods. Right now, for me on my system, it performs better than the J41 does.
ryan, i´m studying informatic. is there a place for me in a few years in your pmdg company? :D ;-)

Great to hear, Ryan. I tried the J41 out on a friends comp, who has a slightly slower PC than mine, and it runs great on his.

That's amazing.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I suspect for a lot of folk (including me), the MD11 is the best performing PMDG product and for that reason is the benchmark against which we would like to evaluate the performance of the NGX. The JS41 just isn't a great performer for me - it's still quite acceptable, but I'd be over the moon if the NGX performs the same as, or better than, the MD11 in the VC.So Ryan, any chance that you can give a similar comparison of the NGX's performance to that of the MD11 (please, please, please)?Regards,Justin J

I suspect for a lot of folk (including me), the MD11 is the best performing PMDG product and for that reason is the benchmark against which we would like to evaluate the performance of the NGX. The JS41 just isn't a great performer for me - it's still quite acceptable, but I'd be over the moon if the NGX performs the same as, or better than, the MD11 in the VC.So Ryan, any chance that you can give a similar comparison of the NGX's performance to that of the MD11 (please, please, please)?Regards,Justin J
Second that. It would be nice to have a simple word on performance on the NGX, compared to MD-11 and J41Thanks in advance,toby

It would be nice - but so far they've been avoiding giving a clear comparison against the MD11 like the plague.My guess is that performance is not as good as they would like, and not yet as good as the MD11. They are still working on performance as of last week!It would be a shame if we end up with two complex 737s, neither of which perform particularly well.Justin J

+1JS41 isn't a great performer compared to the MD11, i have more stutter and fluctuations in the JS, MD11 is more stable

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK