Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

Commander 114 for FSX OUT!

I've just whipped it off the shelf and it's now my new favourite! Frankly there ought to have been more of a fuss over this kite than the V-Tail Bonanza.
I hope you enjoy it! It is a very nice aircraft. What do you think of the cockpit?

I still prefer the V-tail but have personal reasons.:( The Carenado 114 is very nice-I fly right seat for WOM with someone who has one and the Carenado is very good. By the way -the first few flights he told me the only way to land a 114 it is to drive it right onto the runway-the Carenado model seems to like this approach too.Why people are not jumping all over it? Probably the same reason people don't jump over them rw. They are definately a nitch airplane. I like them alot though-sleek looking, very roomy (wide cabin) and very comfortable though speed is not a strong poiint.

Guest bstolle
Isn't this model the first one whose FDE was created by Bernt Stolle, their new flight dynamics guru? If so, it's probably not fair to lump it in with their other releases.
Nope, it's unfortunately not me who did the FDEs....but until you stall it, it's a really nice plane :)

Nope, it's unfortunately not me who did the FDEs....but until you stall it, it's a really nice plane :)
So can we lump it in with their other releases now? LOL.gifKidding, kidding.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

So how are the stall and recovery procedures, did you and your checkout pilot survive :( CheersMartin

I think it's the combination of owning and enjoying many payware airplanes that were purchased at a bargain price during discount sales.I can assure you that the King Air will create a buzz at any price.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.