Sign in to follow this  
Guest khalpay

Scenery for FS9

Guest tcable

I'm looking ofr good scenery for fs9 that's freeware :) If I paid for everything that I wanted, I'd go broke.Stuff I seek:KBOS(in developement- to be on my HDD by Christmas. I work in downtown Boston)I'm pretty much looking for hub airports- Obvioulsly I have Shez' CLE, but I'm looking for some of the other hubs- MSP, DTW, MEM, CVG, SLC, CLT, PIT (already have simflyers PHL, EWR, IAD) DENPlus some European airports-ESSA, EFHK (got this one), EKCH, EDDM, LIRF (Plans from ISD perhaps?) EBBR, LSZH, LEMD, LGAVYBBN, YBCS(Cairns), NZAA, NZWN, NZCH (I like flying New Zealand)And more South American and Carribean airports (Sann Juan comes to mind first)Most of my issues is that if these are out there, I do not know the sources right now I'm confident that there is no KPIT anywhere for even FS2002!TimTim

Guest deltaflight

Add Shez' new KLGA 2004.One of the best freeware, payware, anythingware, airports I've seen yet. Loaded with eye candy and extremely frame rate friendly.And believe it or not, its free!

Guest tcable

Anyhting by Shez is top drawer. Still better than 99% of payware IMHO. DCA is awesome as well. He just needs to update LGB :)Thei thing i ususally find with scneries is that the scale is off- I had a freeware for CLT that was pretty good, but the B&C piers were too close together near the junction. There wasn't enough room for planes to park and taxi at the lowest numbered gates., otherwise a good scenery!Tim

THE resource for those who know what they are seeking:http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.phpNo info on quality, but links, and pretty comprehensive.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest adria320

Well, as far as I now we have no plans on doing LIRF, but I am just PR, not a designer ;)

Guest tcable

I'm surprised to hear that, but I suppose with the payware out there...TIm

Guest JoeW

Do a search here at avsim, for Joe Watson.... I did a number of east coast cities in landclass for FS2002 that will work in FS9 just fine. Don't use the install in the READ_ME instead place them in a folder and treat the as any other scenery or place them in the addon scenery folder or place them in the FS9scenerybasescenery folder.Also Bob Brown and I did the State of Florida in landclass and a release for FS9 in the Ver 2 of it.Enjoy and Merry ChristmasJoe W.

Guest nutcase

Josve:Make that 53 airports. The newest version (NORAP2004) is right here in the AVSIM filelibrary. look for NORAP2004_1.zipJan Roar Rod

Guest khalpay

HiiWhere we can find Shez Sceneries ??Thanks