Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob I

Hawker Sea Fury......

Guest Bob I

Hi,OK, I give up..... How do you make the wings fold on the new Fury that is available from that Other Site? Nice aircraft, but a double hand full on landing. Thanks.Bob I ... in sunny Florida

So the "fold wings" command in FS doesn't work? Not trying to be a smart### (and yes, that's self-censored), but if I recall there isn't a key command assigned by default for that. If there's not one mapped in your setup, you may have to add on in your control assignments. Of course, if the wings don't fold using the proper command then I guess all bets are off. thx,

Guest LonelyplanetXO

Bill's correct. You have to assign key commands for the folding wings and tailhook. Go to options/controls.assignments and look for wing fold and tail hook commands. I've assigned shift+F for wing fold and shift + T for the tailhook.LonelyplanetXO