Sign in to follow this  
meccadom

Problems with new 717 panel

Guest w2sjw

I'm going to post this over here because I haven't gotten a response over at the panel & aircraft forum.I installed this 3rd party panel for the new 717 model out here, and when I run the sim, I'm not getting the far left quadrant with my artificial horizon & airspeed indicators. I'm also missing a couple of the switches along the top of the screen.I haven't made any modifications to the panel .cfg file & I installed everything where it should have gone.Any ideas?Scotthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/51377.jpg

Hmmm... is it for fs2002 or 2004? If its for 2002 thats likely your problem- some 02' panels have compatability problems with 04'...

Scott,There is an error in the panel config. Drop a quick note to the author (Mitch) and he will respond with a corrected panel.cfg. Dom

Guest Brianw

HiThe problem is in the panel.cfg. Look for :B717!Primary Flight DisplayYou will see that the first co-ordinate after the name is -3. Change it to 0 & the instrument will display. Undortunately then it is not positioned correctly in the panel so I changed the panel to suit. I also didn't like the position of the clumn - you can't see the runway ahead, so I moved that too. See pic51624.jpg