Sign in to follow this  
rossdh

RXP 430 installation

Woo hoo! First topic!!!Anyways, am I missing something, because I can't seem to get the RXP 430 installed. I've replace the original gauge with the 430 but when I use the pop up tool it takes my 430 away! :(Someone care to enlighten me? Bert where are you?!?!

Hello Rossdh,same here with me, tried various tricks but none worked, seems like the option not only takes away the knobs but also the whole place for a gauge in the vc. Should be easy to fix for Carenado indeed.But for all "RXP only buyers" Carenado did take your concerns for serious and implemented an option, but it needs to be fixed quick! :( BTW I realy LIKE this one, nice to fly and great visuals inside and outside!Regards,Andreas

Bert where are you?!?!
I cannot keep up with the speed at which Carenado is releasing new aircraft...Still learning to fly the Baron. :(

Bert

I cannot keep up with the speed at which Carenado is releasing new aircraft...Still learning to fly the Baron. :(
i have the 530 and 430 - how do you install into the VC? I can set up an EZ Doc camera for it.. The original seems to have a mask over it - or is it not 3d and part of the gauge? Thanks.

I'll be watching this thread. I put the 430 in but it is distrted on the right side. The top radois can be removed and it would probably hold the 430 nicely but then what to do with the FS9 GPS?LouP