Sign in to follow this  
byork

FSX Version Released! FSX Version Released!

SPECIAL NOTAM - 16 JULY 2011FS2Crew is proud to announce that the FSX Version of FS2Crew for the iFly 737NG has been released for sales!!!Now you can run the most advanced 737 crew simulation ever created in FSX!Click here for more information!A special new 'bundle' version is also available for those who want the Voice and Button control versions together at a reduced price!A special coupon code is available that gives 25 percent off the purchase price. The code is: FSX737Notes:1. The installer also includes the FS9 version. The FS9 (Voice) Version has been updated to V1.1. (To get 1.1, you'll need to download the complete package again and re-install).2. Please ensure you're running the iFly Config Manager as an Admin.Have fun with your new FSX 737! It's a great plane!Cheers,

Thanks for this program hehe, its just like a real FO sat next to you =).Your Fscrew add 100% to my enjoyment.

Bryan, would you please, or someone do a video showing it in action? I need a push into buying it. I already use the 'button control' version.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Bryan, would you please, or someone do a video showing it in action? I need a push into buying it. I already use the 'button control' version.
Hi Dave,Not sure if anyone has made a video yet. I'd do it but I'm crazy busy at the moment.If you want to get a sense of what it's like, go to YouTube and do a search for "FS2Crew 767 Voice".Actually, I'll save you the effort:http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fs2crew+767+voice&aq=fI know it's a 767, but the general system between it and 737 voice commander is the same (except of course that the 737 version follows 737 procedures).Cheers,

Woweee Bryan. Amazing! You just got yourself another customer, I'm even tempted to get the lot now :( I will also 'spread the word'.

Dave Taylor gb.png