Sign in to follow this  
Wasso

Weird Thottle problem

Hi!I'm back with another problem! (Applause.gif) This time, it's about throttles...In about 99% percent of my flights, only one throttle lever is working. When i push my joystick's throttle forward, only one lever moves... This problem just came up from nowhere, have never experienced anything like this before. I've found out that this problem is most common when using the PMDG 737 or the Wilco Airbus (both 1&2), but i have ran into the same problem in other planes as well. Have anyone any idea of what this might be?Rgds!/Wasso

It's possible that at one point of time you selected a power setting on the throttle quadrant with your mouse and that selected only one engine to increase/decrease its power. To correct this issue of power being sent only to one engine, press E followed by 1 and then 2. Now you should be able to power up or power down the same amount on both engines.If there are more than 2 engines on your aircraft, follow the same procedure of pressing E and then followed by the number of engines. Cheers

ok. but i never touch the throttles with the mouse, so i don't think that's the problem...