Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

World Air Routes DVD's

Has anyone seen the Air Do 767-300 and the Air Tahati Nui A340-200 DVD's by Just Planes (World Air Routes), they're fantastic!! I bought them today while at Gatwick, and watched them as soon as I got home. OK the quality of the filming and production may be a tad poor at times, but the content certainly makes up for that.Air Do - You get to see a number of flights from the flight deck, and then the route from sitting in the cabin, looking over the engine and the wing trailing edge. I can't wait for future Gmax aircraft with Virtual cabins :-) Also I can't believe, firstly the climb power, upto 41000ft within 14mins of takeoff, and even at a rate of 6000fpm at one stage, and secondly, the braking power. The 767 looks as if its STOL :-lolAir Tahati Nui - Flights from Tahati to LAX, Narita and Osaka abck to Tahati - again from the flight deck, and one of the captains goes through most of the systems displays. Great scenery in this one!!Just my thoughts, and if you haven't got them, go get them :-lol

Alaister Kay