Sign in to follow this  
Guest catalinaflyer

Don't Shoot Me For Asking..............................

Guest catalinaflyer

I know this has been covered hundreds of times but I cannot find it. I remeber seing a how-to on re-painting aircraft but cannot seem to find it. Not sure if it was here on Avsim or over there on the other one.Please don't shoot at me for asking, I just can't find the answer when searching the forum archives.Thanks in advance.

Guest CargoMun

Phew thought it was gonna be a "where is the fs9.cfg" question lol :D :D*puts gun away*

Guest catalinaflyer

Unfortunately, I haven't yet upgraded to FS9 so I don't have to look for the .cfg file just yet. As for the Jet Doctor, I have seen that one and I'm also too cheap to pay $700 for Adobe Photoshop so I'm stuck trying to use my Paint Shop Pro 8 but no one seems to use this one for re-paints. Oh Well, guess I have to continue flying whatever someone else paints.

Guest shanwick

Send an e-mail to garry@gjsmith.com and ask him if he will send you the link to d/load the pdf file of a series of articles he wrote for Computer Pilot magazine. You will find that you can follow everything using Paint Shop Pro.I would give you the link myself but he has asked that everyone contacts him for this. If you get no joy, though, put another post back here.David

Guest catalinaflyer

Thanks to Vulcan and DavidDavid: the series of articals for computer pilot mag was exactly the one I was thinking of and looking for.