Sign in to follow this  
Guest SteveJ

KHEF AFCAD Problem

Guest SteveJ

I installed Sean Wolford's new AFCAD file for KHEF but can't get it to work properly. I couldn't find your email, Sean....can someone help?I installed the AF2_KHEF bgl in the fs9 Addon Scenery/Scenery folder just as I had been doing with all of my Ultimate Traffic .bgl files. Airport parking places are updated but I have no traffic there. In checking the file library to try to find a way to contact Sean, I noted that a revised file is now up.....but the comments say that AFCAD 2.11 is required to install.Is there something else I need to do other than unzip to a temporary folder and drag the AF2_KHEF bgl file into the Addon Scenery/Scenery folder?Thanks in advance. I live just 5 minutes from KHEF and use it as my home base for my local simming. I'd like to get it working properly.Steve Jones.

Guest SteveJ

Can anyone tell me if there is any thing I need to do other than drag the AF2_bgl file into the fs9 addon scenery/scenery folder? There are no instructions with the download. (See above post) Thanks, SteveJ.