Sign in to follow this  
NGXfanatic

Cost Index "database"

I could well be wrong, but that figure came from a current Aer Lingus A320 SFO whom I know.

Has been CI15 for a few months now, from a fellow EI FO. :)

Norwegian Air Shuttle:
B737-800 = CI 15

Did a couple of flights based on the real world schedules, all of them delayed, not sure how they manage to be on time using that very CI.

Norwegian Air Shuttle updated 12/APR/14:

Normal Routes: NG:15 and CL:20 (if delayed use CI80*)

All Routes to HEL, LGW, SXF, VIE, ORY, DUS and all domestic routes in Finland operates at Cost Index 40.*

All routes to HRG, RMF, LPA and TFS operates at CI 80.*

*- If it is evident that you arrive ontime, reduce to normal CI. If you are ahead I time do not reduce CI below the standard CI. Only in fuel critic situations use CI 0.

CI has no effect under 10.000ft, so do not use valuable time on ground discussing. May be adjusted when airborne.

Ryanair

• Boeing 737-800 Cost Index: 6

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

What cost index does United use now on there fleet the CI at the start of this post for United are out of date now

Anybody know the 777-200LR cost index for PIA?

Thanks!

Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 9700k @ 5.1ghz | RTX 3090 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 RAM | 2 x Samsung Evo plus M.2.

I think this topic should be pinned.

Please don't misunderstand me, but I'm not so sure if that's really a good idea, because I do not know exactly how many people are really interested in this database (I find it very informative, though), and pinning too many topics can be really annoying IMO. May I suggest that you add it to Favorites in your browser instead?

No prob. I just thought it was be useful and having easy access would be nice. Thanks for the suggestion, I will do that instead.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

can someone let me know air canada and westjets current CI's please.

thanks in advanced.

14ppkc-6.png