Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark McG

Question about CX's Flight Attendences

Guest citybus2200

Did anyone know for how long does CX flight attendents rest in their arrival place before leaving again? Does anyone know what is the name tag looks like? (for the flight attendence who work in the plane)

Wrong forum. Why would you want to know such particular details like this for anyways?

Eric 

Guest shanwick

>>Why would you want to know such particular details like this for anyways?<

Guest shanwick

Forgive my ignorance, but who or what are CX?David

>Are we getting to the point now where we have to justify why>we are asking a question before we get a reply? The guy would>just like to know and that's sufficient for me.Perhaps if you enable your profile so I may get your email, I would send you my reply to this statement as I do not want my reply to be in a public forum.>>As for the wrong forum it would be much better if you could>tell him which forum to use. I see lots of posts here which>are not necessarily on topic but that just adds to the flavour>and interest.>>DavidOne just has to look at the forum rules to figure out where to post.

Eric 

>Forgive my ignorance, but who or what are CX?>>DavidThe original poster is wanting to know how long Cathay Pacific (CX) flight crew stay at any particular city after a long haul flight before returning and what a Cathay Pacific name tag looks like.

Eric 

>>>Why would you want to know such particular details like>this for anyways?<<>>Are we getting to the point now where we have to justify why>we are asking a question before we get a reply? The guy would>just like to know and that's sufficient for me.>>As for the wrong forum it would be much better if you could>tell him which forum to use. I see lots of posts here which>are not necessarily on topic but that just adds to the flavour>and interest.>>DavidYou've got to be really naive. If one of those young ladies was found raped and murdered in her hotel room and the investigation concludes that the perp got the necessary info here, it would hang on your conscience for the rest of your life for answering a question like that. Not to mention it would probably mean the end of this forum. Just because somebody likes to know something is not sufficient for me. Try to use some judgement too.

Guest Mark McG

In this time of heightened security at airports - no airport or airline worker is going to divulge this info, especially what individual airline ID's look like or where their crews are staying on downtime between flights.

Guest Mark McG

David,CX are Cathay Pacific.