Sign in to follow this  
Guest p-rro1

No scenery database!!!

Guest p-rro1

Hi all,I just try to install a new scenery but can't find the scenery database option under Options>settings, do I miss somenthing? or where is located the option to add sceneries?Thank for your helpOmar

Guest shanwick

OmarI assume you are using FS2004.Select Flights>End Flight and then select End Flight at the next screen. You will now see the button to click which will take you to the scenery database.Once you have finished in the database you will have to close down FS2004 and then fire the simulator up again for any amendments to take effect.Hope this helps.David

Guest outtatimeiii

Can't do it anymore inside FS2004. That is, after you hit 'Fly Now'. The only way to install scenery (other than notepad) is to go into the options menu before you hit Fly Now. There should be a Scenery Library button there.I really do not like that new method, but I can understand why Microsoft did it.

Guest p-rro1

Thank you guy, I'll try it tonight :-)Omar