Sign in to follow this  
sdlangford

Wilco Airbus Vol 1 & 2 Problems

I purchased the above products yesterday direct from Wilco but have now been advised it will not work for my operating system which is Window 7 64 Bit.When i read up on this product is just said no support for 64 bit.Maybe i should have done more research.The problem is that FS9 crashes to desktop when i try and load the Wilco jets for a flight. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it crashes !Anyway, my question is, is there anybody in this forum that has a work around for this ? changing gauges (i am told this is the problem), panels etc etc.And i did run the wilco installer as administrator and FS9 as administrator. Help....when it does work its a great add on.Simon

HiI don't have a problems with Wilco Airbuses loading.I installed fs9 as Admin with UAC off to non standard directory and I don't have any problems.W7 64bit UltimateEdin

Thanks for the reply.I also have UAC off.Run FS9 as administrator.Installed Wilco as administrator.FS9 in a non standard directory.Problems loading.It seems some people have the problem some do not.Regards

Only problem I have is wih the sim crashing when I exit the sim with a A330gauge.dll error (not sure of the exact file name off hand as I am not on my FS computer). It is the guage of the plane I am flying, for example A320gauge.dll when in the A320 and so on.

I'm on Win 7 64-bit. I can generally use all the A318 to A321, provided I first load another aircraft. I did once manage to load the A340, but every subsequent attempt has failed. When I try to change away from the Airbus (if it's loaded) to another aircraft, or to end the flight, then FS9 crashes to desktop.As far as I'm concerned, this is another disappointing product from Wilco, and their lack of support for 64-bit (which surely is set to become much more commonplace over the next few years) says a lot about their after-sales approach. Don't even get me started on their A380 for FS9....

I have both with Evolution upgrade and working fine.My Setup up:1. UAC is Off.2. FS9 installed under C: drive.3. FS9 folder has full rights.4. FS9 and Wilco config run as admin.5. I always load default Cessna with all add on aircrafts.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

I'm on Win 7 64-bit. I can generally use all the A318 to A321, provided I first load another aircraft. I did once manage to load the A340, but every subsequent attempt has failed. When I try to change away from the Airbus (if it's loaded) to another aircraft, or to end the flight, then FS9 crashes to desktop.As far as I'm concerned, this is another disappointing product from Wilco, and their lack of support for 64-bit (which surely is set to become much more commonplace over the next few years) says a lot about their after-sales approach. Don't even get me started on their A380 for FS9....
Have also the same trouble on both FS9 & FSX with my Windows7 Home premium 64bits PC. It happens with all the Wilco Airbus series when changing textures or to another aircraft whether this is Wilco or from another manufacture.According to Wilco you can try to get around this with the Admin.Permission etc. but it has not worked for me.Aircrafts from other producers like LevelD, Captain Sim, CLS & Justflight are working fine.If these companies can work with 64bits I cannot understand why Wilco who have been making products for a few years cannot do the same.So despite spending an awful lot of money these past few years on Wilco products their aircraft are just standing idle in my Flight Simulators as I got fed-up of getting all the CTD's.I have 64bits because according to all the forums this is preferred over 32bits when it comes to the Flight Simulators.