Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delta_747

flying music

Guest adria320

Hey guys,I would like to start a poll! What's your favourite music when you're simming??? Everybody who wants to, answer it please.Here's mine:Nelly- Batter upBlink 182- Everytime I look for youCreed- My Sacrificeand so on. Post your favorites here!

From an earlier post it seems quite a few of use listen to classical and jazz. My tastes are from one end to the other, being a rock musician for 10 years, I tend to go with a little more on the harder side. Since I fly helos most of the time, I have a CD player set up in the cockpits with MP3s programmed. Right now, Rob Zombie, Skid Row, ACDC, Giant, Unruly Child, Steelheart, Rhino Bucket and KISS, last week was 80's pop retro, go figure! :-rotor Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Usually I listen to:SilverchairNirvanaSystem of a DownAlice in ChainsSoundgardenAudioSlaveBut If I'm flying at dusk or dawn and I'm in a more mellow mood, I'll listem to a few specific songs:Amber - 311Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins1979 - Smashing PumpkinsPennyroyal Tea (acoustic) - Nirvana

"I believe I can fly" :-lol I usualy don't listen to music while flying but if I do listen it's 2 choices.1. I play Eminem...all his songs in the background on Winamp.2. I log on to www.thebeat.com and listen to live radio. It's a hip hop/rap radio station here in Vancouver but you can listen from anywhere on the net. That's what I listen to most of the time.Take careMike

I listen to lots of stuff. I like some of everything except country. Well, I admit, the Dixie Chicks are alright. But I have really been into the 80s electro-pop new wave stuff the last couple years. Just downloaded "One Night In Bangkok" by Murray Head. It's about chess, but if you're flying to Bangkok, it sort of fits!Lately I find myself listening to Primus and Phish a lot. They were my favorite bands in high school and college, and are still two of my favorites to this day.Also been into some of that classic Fleetwood Mac stuff! I've turned into my parents! Naw, I'm not growing up, I'm diversifying my music tastes....Scott

I listen too alot of different types of music, like sometimes :-hah when I'm doing aerobatics, gotta pop in some Van Halen - Dreams or Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane mostly 80's rock for that! :-lol also listen too lots of Russian music, like Mummiy Troll, Lakmus, Kino, etc :-hahBest Regards Derek Beal :-wave[link:www.aeroflot.com]http://flightsimmers.net/va/aeroflot724/header_logo_ru.jpgPROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D http://www.x-plane.org/users/dbeal/3dflags...om_russi2bl.gif http://www.x-plane.org/users/dbeal/canadaa.gif

Guest Delta_747

I listen to U2 while flying. The best ones I listen to have to be "Bullet The Blue Sky" and "New York". The melody in those songs is great.