Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Night Lighting Video looks AWESOME!

Wow unbelievable!It's just amazing how you guys made it look 'cosy' in there'; PMDG have proven once again that they are king when it comes to flightsimming...

Guest Tamadeez

Not sure anything will excite me anymore until I have this on my hard drive. No doubt this will be exponentially close to perfect. I'm kind of dissapointed about the wait for this plane because of the excitement I felt a couple weeks over one of there updates, which dissolved after two weeks into boredom when nothing happened. That's my emotions talking but my logic says they obviously haven't released it for a reason. So in conclusion as long as it's released in 2011 my emotions should stay in check. Although if there is a 2012 release then I probably won't be able hold in my emotional side and start whining like a ADHD kid on crack like some of us already do.

Well ive had no issues with the Md11 lighting, i mean all the lighting works with the engines off (just apu) so I would imagine the NGX would work just as the real one. Anyway brilliant video to wake up to on a sunday morning :(
Indeed, I also hope they have worked around it with the NGX.
I have this "no-cockpit-flood-light-on-APU power" thing with several aircraft including MD-11 and even the fresh released iFly 737NG. And as I see others too. On J41 though the floodlight works as it should on ground power so I guess the NGX will be on the safe side.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Amazing what you can do within FSX. It's really sad that not every developer is as good as PMDG...I :( the NGX

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

WOW, I will only be flying at night LOL
You made a point. I never flew at night because most lightning effects where poor, even of the 747X (sorry PMDG). But these lights are looking far more better, so a big chance I will do some night flights aswell. =)

Nice to see all those switches working. Great job guys.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Is the flood lighting that white in the real thing? From pics/videos of the NG's the real birds appear to have quite a dark orange/yellow colour. Obviously pics can lie and I'm not so arrogant to argue if you guys say otherwise, but just wanted to ask anyway.Either way, looking more and more awesome each time.

Nice one. Hope that there will be a bigger anouncenent today....

regards,

Alexander Marx

we'd put up something to wet your appetites...
You certainly succeeded!! And you managed to get me to wet something else as well :(:(

You certainly succeeded!! And you managed to get me to wet something else as well :(:(
Wet ... I'm soaked ! lolWell I managed to see a friends version of the other recently released NG and I can tell you now I wasn't really that impressed ... you can see now on those video clips PMDG's version is going to blow other versions out of the water !I can't wait to get my paws on this puppy !Gary Blake.

Although if there is a 2012 release then I probably won't be able hold in my emotional side and start whining like a ADHD kid on crack like some of us already do.
I would go seek counselling in the meantime. This cannot be healthy at all.Good luck,

That's a great video showing the lighting of an actual 737. My question is...when do we see how the lighting works on the NGX? :(

So now that you have everyones mouth watering (including mine) about the NGX, can we please have the purchase link? Batting%20Eyelashes.gif I mean just about now I think people are willing to get what's ready and then wait for the update to come out for the, if I remember correctly reading from forums, 20 or some glitches that you guys are still working on. This would be a great take off for the Summer... plus can't wait for the 777, haven't seen a good one yet, and you guys never dissappoint. :(