Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Night Lighting Video looks AWESOME!

Straight from PMDG's Facebook page:

We just ran an airline's post deliver maintenance verification checklist against the electrical system on the NGX.... matched the airplane perfectly. Moving right along...
That was posted on the wall. Looks like things are doing fine at PMDG office :(.

Matheus Mafra

Guys-the 2012 "release" will most likely NOT be the 777. The dash 8 is up next. There is an official dev schedule somwhere on there website.Also, do't expect the 777 to be a quick thing. Lets try to remember words like " soon, quick, short" are very subjective at PMDG.Furthermore, timelines are not to be taken literally. The are ONLY a developers guess-timate, at best.
I don't think they are doing a dash 8.. I think that was mistaken from a promotional video for the 747-8. I am pretty sure they said the 777 is next.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

I don't think they are doing a dash 8.. I think that was mistaken from a promotional video for the 747-8. I am pretty sure they said the 777 is next.
PMDG DHC-8: The initial product in the PMDG Dash-8 series will include the -200/300 series airplanes. This product is being developed by the same team that produced our PMDG BAe JS4100, and will be along the same quality level. This product is expected to fit into the release schedule someplace between the 737NGX and the 777.From PMDG Development Schedule.So you ideas is?

Hey Guys!!I was just seeing this incredible video one more time (for the 6th time actually... Am I crazy or what?) and I noticed one thing that we were discussing last week.I saw a checklist on the yokes. That thing was missing until last update.Awesome to see that! I really enjoyed! :( Keep up the good work!!

It's possible that your FSX cfg file isn't configured or tweaked to your hardware and settings.Pass the config file through this online tool by ******* Altuvehttp://www.venetubo.com/fsx.htmlYou should an increase in frame rate.
Definitly I recomend you this. It's awesome :(

In the video I noticed a knob that is in the cockpit doorway, between the CB panel and the door. What is that knob for?

Matheus Mafra

PMDG DHC-8: The initial product in the PMDG Dash-8 series will include the -200/300 series airplanes. This product is being developed by the same team that produced our PMDG BAe JS4100, and will be along the same quality level. This product is expected to fit into the release schedule someplace between the 737NGX and the 777.From PMDG Development Schedule.So you ideas is?
Your right I missed that somehow. That's cool we will now have a really nice dash-8, the dash and NGX fit my time schedule for flight simming better then a 777 so I like that they are doing the dash. :)

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

It's possible that your FSX cfg file isn't configured or tweaked to your hardware and settings.Pass the config file through this online tool by ******* Altuvehttp://www.venetubo.com/fsx.htmlYou should an increase in frame rate.
Hi Erik,I've ran it through that. There was an increase, but not that significant. What sort of frames are you getting at an airport? Pick an airport, and then i'l try and replicate it.

There will be a 2012 release, but it won't be the NGX ;).Don't worry, keep your wits about you... the NGX will DEFINITELY not release in 2012.We still plan to tweak these colors a bit (but they are a lot less yellow/amber than they typically appear in photos), and yes, panel lighting colors are fully customizable... The video was captured with Fraps at 1920x1200, which decreases frame rates by at least 30%. The computer that this video was captured on is about 1.5 years old. It's an i7 920 with an Nvidia GTX 285.
Vin,I think we are pretty close on our hardware configs. I know you are very busy right now. It would be awesome if you could post your fsx config at some point in the future.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Looking forward to fly theNGX online :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Vin,I think we are pretty close on our hardware configs. I know you are very busy right now. It would be awesome if you could post your fsx config at some point in the future.
I just set up everything just like I liked it, and then ran it through Bojote's Tweaking and Tuning Tool. Prior to that I had done no tweaks at all, and it really did wonders for performance.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg