Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Night Lighting Video looks AWESOME!

Once we go into our wider beta testing period (later than we wished, but extremely close now) we will, at some point, be publishing performance data based on various hardware configurations.
Going against direct orders re: short-term vacations, I'll be engaging in vacation number 3. Sabbaticals are amazing things.

I don't care as I have a life.Chris Farrell
You go girl! ;)

Once we go into our wider beta testing period (later than we wished, but extremely close now) we will, at some point, be publishing performance data based on various hardware configurations.
Sorry does that mean the NGX is in the wide beta test now ? <<< i hope so ! :( best regrads

Sorry does that mean the NGX is in the wide beta test now ? <<< i hope so ! :( best regrads
I don't think so, as they said a lot of times they would tell us once in wide beta team. I cannot wait for it :( I wonder if I'll get the plane before or after I'll get the chance of getting in a real 737NG Level D sim :( Seems like anyway the Duke will be released before the NGX :)

I don't think so, as they said a lot of times they would tell us once in wide beta team. I cannot wait for it :( I wonder if I'll get the plane before or after I'll get the chance of getting in a real 737NG Level D sim :( Seems like anyway the Duke will be released before the NGX :)
they also said they would tell us when it was in normal beta and they did, after it had been in beta for a whole month lol!Just%20Kidding.gif Not making any point just saying .

any infos about Beta? i hope the NGX release this monthbest regrads

It is the same like last time. They said they would tell us their current status of development AFTER they enter the status.So they will tell us that they entered Wide-Beta 3-5 days after it the same way they told us they are in first beta a month AFTER they passed.That's what they promissed and that's what they did. So no reason to complain anyways. Some of you guys really have to concentrate while reading :( :( :( B)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Don't be surprised if the next update you see is the release now...
I reckon he was serious. Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Will PMDG pay the cost that i incurred when i cancelled my short term vacation in lieu of roberts suggestions that we do not go away in the short term, or risk missing the release. I could have gone on a round the world trip since he posted that.
Seems like yoi had your priorities out of wack....who would cancel something baswd on flightsim?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Guest Tamadeez

I believe the next update title will be "go-around procedure......please". Obviously this flight is not not on schedule. Or though would be nice if captain RSR would give us an ETA over the PA :D

I believe the next update title will be "go-around procedure......please". Obviously this flight is not not on schedule. Or though would be nice if captain RSR would give us an ETA over the PA :D
It would be nice if posts like yours didnt litter this forum

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

It would be nice if posts like yours didnt litter this forum
I saw nothing wrong. If anything, yours is littering the forum with unnecessary criticism.

Will PMDG pay the cost that i incurred when i cancelled my short term vacation in lieu of roberts suggestions that we do not go away in the short term, or risk missing the release. I could have gone on a round the world trip since he posted that.
Hah! Indeed, in a flats boat with a 3hp motor!

Eric