Sign in to follow this  
grattis

fsx crash!

Hello,I've just purchesed the fs2crew for ifly 737 fsx. When I click on the altitude indicator fsx crashes. Please write the thinks that I am going to check and write the thinks that I am going to do. İf you say this is an audio related problem, my audio drivers are up to date, fsx is working perfect, ifly737fsx is working perfect, but when I attemped to run fs2crew fsx crashes.Please solve this problem. I have seen some users experiencing this problem too. If it is not fixable please write here the instructions for the refund.Thanks.Göksel Erkan

Göksel Erkan

pmdg 737ngx, pmdg 777 200/300ER, asp4, asca, rextd, rexhd, fsuipc registered user.

Hello,I've just purchesed the fs2crew for ifly 737 fsx. When I click on the altitude indicator fsx crashes. Please write the thinks that I am going to check and write the thinks that I am going to do. İf you say this is an audio related problem, my audio drivers are up to date, fsx is working perfect, ifly737fsx is working perfect, but when I attemped to run fs2crew fsx crashes.Please solve this problem. I have seen some users experiencing this problem too. If it is not fixable please write here the instructions for the refund.Thanks.Göksel Erkan
Hi Goksel,Can you please run "Event Viewer" so you can get more details on the CTD? Without that, it's hard to guess.Also, please load the iFly in "Windowed Mode" as a test. Why? Because in Windowed mode you can see if any error messages pop up (you can't see them in full screen mode).We have a large number of users for this product.. it's one of our most popular... so it should work for you.As mentioned, most problems are related to users running audio programs in the background such as TuneBite that attempt to strip DRM rights from digital music.Please use a program like end-it-all and ensure no other audio programs are running in the background.Best,

Hello Bryan,I figured out the possible issues I guess. Two possible causes for the fsx crash. 1- When I want to resize the main panel fsx crashes, then no chance to start the main panel again. (uninstall fs2crew ->update ifly tool ->install fs2crew -> update ifly tool ----->"normal working fs2crew")2- if I choose "EU" the flight is ok but at the next start of fsx fs2crew crashes again. (uninstall fs2crew ->update ifly tool ->install fs2crew -> update ifly tool ----->"normal working fs2crew")Maybe you can take look at these parts.Regards.Göksel Erkan

Göksel Erkan

pmdg 737ngx, pmdg 777 200/300ER, asp4, asca, rextd, rexhd, fsuipc registered user.

Hi Goksel,1. Yes, re-sizing the panel will cause a crash. Don't resize the panels. I'm not sure why resizing does that, it's something I'm looking at.2. Are you using Saved Situation files? If so, try not using them. They can sometimes cause problems. Try loading the Cessna first then loading the iFly to start Clean.Cheers,

I also had a FSX crash, during takeoff, when by mistake pressed "X" in my keyboard.......Eddie

Hi, I have exactly the same problem here, as soon as I click on the altitude indicator, I have a crash of FSX.I am running under win 7 64 bits up to date.Franck Birolini

Hi, I have exactly the same problem here, as soon as I click on the altitude indicator, I have a crash of FSX.I am running under win 7 64 bits up to date.Franck Birolini
Hi Franck,What's your Order # and Point of Purchase.I can't find your name in my system.

Hi Franck,What's your Order # and Point of Purchase.I can't find your name in my system.
Hi byorkMy order is 115916 at flightsimstore.I had the same problem with the the PMDG 4100 product (order 88867 at Flightsimstore), until I did read a post concerning the Tunebite problem, I uninstall tunebite, and now both product work perfectly.Thank you for the help.Franck

Yea, resizing caused crash. But I havent had to reinstall FScrew. Next FS season, it was working same as before.Salim Coban

Hi byorkMy order is 115916 at flightsimstore.I had the same problem with the the PMDG 4100 product (order 88867 at Flightsimstore), until I did read a post concerning the Tunebite problem, I uninstall tunebite, and now both product work perfectly.Thank you for the help.Franck
Hi Franck,Glad you got it solved.Tunebite (and any other program that messes with 3rd party DRM rights) will cause this.FS2Crew uses the XACT audio engine (which was made by Microsoft), which explains the attack on 3rd party programs that strip DRM rights from music.Cheers,