Sign in to follow this  
LawnDart

Files stolen by FSPlanet? Please read...again!

HiI e-mailed a couple more of the FSPLanet sponsors to tell them that we are all sick of Ferdy. I told them that he steals files and and that he has been known to sell them on CD. I sent GLide-Slope a letter a s professional as I could make it but the reply I got leaves a lot to be desired. Although he basicaly told me that he does not believe me and that by signing my name as Mike is nothing more then "Chicken Sh*t". :-roll Even though I felt offended I still want to carry on sending him the evidence. He said that he will need to get e-mails form the authors who had files stolen from them. I know that a lot of people e-mailed me when i was gathering the info to send to eDimensional and I had all the evidence saved but a few days ago I had to reformat my HDD nad everything was lost.Anyway, I would like to ask the people who had files stolen from them to e-mail David and tell him who you are and what files were stolen.Also, anyone who has some time please e-mail him and tell him that you are in support of shutting Ferdy down.Maybe we can get another company to stop sponsoring Ferdy.Davids' e-mail address is David@Glide-Slope.comTake careMike (like i have signed every letter for the past 5 years and nobody questioned my identity)

Done.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Comeon people...only 1 person. There are lots who had files stolen. Mike

I had a return receipt that it had been read too.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I have had several uploads show up over there without me uploading them, but it doesn't bother me, saves me the trouble of doing it myself. I know some designers have issues with it and I agree that it is wrong of him to do it, but it is "freeware". I have contacted Ferdy several times about files that I can't find anywhere else except there (imagine that) and he has been helpful. Just my 2 cents and I am sure many will disagree.Regards, Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Shez, don't bother anymore! It looks like Glide-Slope wants to continue to supportt Ferdy. He insisted on my full name and after i told him that i would like to remain anonymous and just use my first name he stops reading my e-mails. I will not bother with him anymore, whatever that company does it can keep on doing at FSPirate. :-rollMichael, there is a whole history to this site and for a long time he has been taking files even after authors told him to stop. He has also been known (I have not seen it myself) to sell CDs with those add-ons on them. I don't know if he still does it but who knows.Take careMike

Guest emergency_pants

Mike,Lets face it mate... e-mails shot out anonymously to a company, protesting against someone who's site they advertise on, isn't really gonna make a difference.You say you wrote a very professional letter, but signing it anonymously, to me, would make the whole letter seem very SUSPICIOUS indeed.That's not to say I don't agree with you, but I just think that if I were him, I'd ignore them too.Why do you wish to remain anonymous to him?Good luck with it though :)Simon.

Hi Simon. Yeah, anonymous e-mails should be suspicious but it's not like i made a statement without proof. I told him that I will send him the proof if he wants to hear me further. I didn't think that my name matters. As for the reason why i wanted to remain anonymous..,I do not give my full name to anyone on the internet. In the first letter that i made as professional as i could I did not even think about writing my full name or not, i just signed the same as I sign any letter. It worked when I e-mailed eDimensional. I gave them "MIke" and they were willing to listen to me and see my proof and come to a conclusion, a good one, and not ever did they ask about my name.It's like when you report a crime...you can stay anonymous but if you have the proof then your name does not matter.Anyway, i'm letting this get to me too much so i'll give it a rest. :-)Take careMike

The answer to this one is simple: See if this Ferdy gentleman has a valid business license authorizing him to conduct business over the internet!Never go for what they don't have... their morals... go after their pocketbook!Ray

Ray S.

Check out my aviation portfolio:

http://scottshangar.net