Sign in to follow this  
Jen

Throttletek throttles

can anyone please tell me how to asign the flap levers through fsuipc using the throttletek throttle.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

One year and a half have passed now since I've got my G737. One word to describe the device performance during all this time of intense use: Speechless. Absolutely rock solid stable and managed through FSUIPC, is the Perfect Couple. No issues at all. Unfortunately my wife cleaning the room, accidentally broke the speed brake lever and I still couldn't fix it. As result I can grab the lever but push it or pull it with my index finger but the hardware-software works as expected since the speed brake lever on the NGX/777 are perfectly synchronized with the G737 one. The customer support after-purchase service is awesome, since Roberto deal with customers personally via skype, mail, etc... Resuming, a highly recommended product at a very interesting price if compared with the same product from other manufacturers.

Note: The pedestal where the G737 is mounted is a wood hand made piece and is not included in the purchase.

nFh43d.jpg

qdPBSH.jpg

EAbOM0.jpg

can anyone please tell me how to asign the flap levers through fsuipc using the throttletek throttle.

You should have a word document which Throttletek send to their customers, where they explain in detail and step by step the axis assignment process. If you don't have it, contact me via PM and I'll send you the file. 

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

thanks you seem to have a later version, I have the older version like a desktop one, i seem to have figured it out, all i did was go into FS controls then the flight control drop down box and ticks flaps and that is working perfectly now.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

...and that is working perfectly now.

Glad to know that you've solved. Enjoy your G737 B)

Ivan Lewis

http://rs1111.pbsrc.com/albums/h475/googles7/767throttles.jpg~c100

I have the 767 throttletek throttles.  I bought them 3 years ago and they are an excellent addon.  They are perfect for the PMDG 777.

I also own the G-767. I have the first model produced by Throttletek. I agree, it's perfect for the triple 7

Ivan Lewis

I would NOT recommend this company! Ordered 737 throttles on November 6th 2017, it is now February 4, 2018 and STILL hasn’t even shipped yet. Very little communication with the company. VERY poor customer service!!!

Mark Nelson

Mark:

Yes, the one drawback is the wait.  I waited 3 months for them.  They are hand build - not mass manufactured.   It is like the wait for the new FlyTampa LAS, or the QW 787 for P3D,or now the new 747-8.  But I have them now 6 years and they work great.  I fly every day. That's a lot of usage.  Trust me, my fear is when I have to replace them, it'll take 4 months.  I understand Throttletek now uses a distributor.  I went to Roberto directly.   I wish there was another company that made that made the same realistic throttles.  But once you get them, you will be amazed.

Paul Gugliotta