Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg4otu

Dear Santa: My freeware wish list(for anyone who cares)

It's too bad that I don't have the skills or the software to design freeware so that I could give back to the flight sim community. I feel guilty that all I do is take, and the most I can do it seems is sponsor freeware sites (which is a really good practice that enough of us don't do). But because I know that a lot of designers are looking for new ideas and may have extra free time around the holidays(lol), I thought I might post a Christmas wish list in hopes I may see one of these in the FS sky soon:General Aviation:Cessna P210 Cessna 340Cheyenne IITBM 700Citation VPanels:An accurate King Air (w/centerpost)Scenery:Dale Baker anything (where are you!!)A freeware fly-in community we could all share!Misc.:Anything new from Chris W. or anyone else who can make new textures and scenery smaller for better frame rates.And anything else anybody wants to add to this list. Merry Christmas freeware developers!!! You make this a real hobby!!!

Guest daveg4otu

My Christmas FS2004 wish list---An Arrestor cable/catapult program that will work with the lovely old FS2002 Arrcab carriers in FS2004 .The arrival of Squawkbox V3(I think we're all waiting for that one - and from the forum comments on the SB website - it will be worth the wait)A good quality Seaking and Chinook for FS2004Anything else that will help FS2004 run slicker,quicker , faster etc etc.Dave