Sign in to follow this  
cobrakev1526

New Videos of the PMDG MD11 in HD with maximum realism are now uploaded

OK this one took me a while to make. Mostly because I wasnt to sure how I would put it all to geather. But after 383 GB of video and 2 weeks of trial and error I have just finished uploading the MD11 flight from Boston to Atlanta. I was trying to be as complete as possible using what I had avalible, however its not 100%. But i think its pretty darn close to real as I could make it. There are 20 videos in total and I wouldn't expect many people to watch them all. So I have titled them accordingly. I am glad its over with now!!! Enjoy!!!here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/user/cobrakev1526

cobrakev1526I am on 11 of 20 so far and it looks very good. Thanks for the time, effort and instruction.Michael Cubine

Great! Thank you for your effort! Really appreciated!

Mauricio Brentano

I really would have been nice if you didnt copyright them so we could download them for future use -some of us dont have access to the Internet all the time or its even a major inconvenience to do so. If we could download them we could watch at our leisure time over and over.Carolyn D

I fell of my chair laughing at the taxying incident in the NGX part 3 video. You should be on the stage mate hahahahaha

Dave Taylor gb.png