Sign in to follow this  
henry

FSW Generic Nights Lights For Msfs2k4 Available Now!

Hi, FSW Generic Nights Lights For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. There is two set included, one Sodium set and another one Red Green Sodium Set. New Runways lights and aircraft lights is included.available here and avsim:http://fsw.simflight.com/FSWFs2k4Gnights.htmlThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Eric

Hello, :-eek Thanks alot, they are excellent, 10x much better than default fs2004!! I like the Red Green Sodium set!Fantastic works :-beerchugBestEric

>they are excellent, 10x much better than default fs2004!! This is exactly the number I used in my correspondance with Chris - I told him they are 10x better than the original !Michael J.

Guest Eric

Michael, I just did another short flight in California area, one word: Incredible night lights!! :-sun1BestEric

My only major gripe with night lights (but this has nothing to with Chris and everything with Microsoft) is that you can't admire them from larger distances (even 20 miles) at higher resolution. They all degenerate into a purple stain.Michael J.

Guest bigun

Thanks Chris. Another great addition. You know, you are one of the few folks that I download files from and don't even worry about backing up my old files. I know that whatever you come up with is light years ahead of the "stock" stuff.Thanks again

I'm sitting here in AWE, staring at the screen with my mouth wide open and drewelling all over my desk.....incredible Chris, thank you very very much!! You are an ICON in the world of FS'ing.Thanks again,Tom Stewart

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

I was very happy to test run these new light textures and though I personally prefer the red/green sodium set, both sets are a distinct improvement on the default lights and I congratulate Chris for his brilliant efforts.And looking at the timing of his e-mails, I know that he spends a lot of late night hours perfecting his craft!Congratulations on a great job.Rob Young

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Guest yarvelling

'Tis nothing less than excellent!! Thanks Chris! What a difference! In conjunction with the new clouds from FSW/ Chris, and the way to get decent looking, frame-rate friendly water as laid out in the thread "water - my recommendations", we've got a superb looking and good to fly version of FS9 that Microsoft probably could never have dreamt of!! Not trying to take anything away from them, but if they used a little more imagination and creativity then the sim wouldn't need these add-ons to improve it...folks like Chris could enjoy more time flying it rather than mending it!!Mind you, I guess that would leave these forums a little dull....;-)A night time flight over London, and then Kowloon, overlooking Hong Kong harbour, with a full moon reflecting off those waves, and the streets below lit up so realisticaly is a sight to behold!Wonderful stuff!! For which I AM truly grateful....

Hello Chris,Thank you very much! For your clouds (+++fps) and your night lights!(much better looking than the default ones)A new FS 2004!AC5

Guest Robert J

I do admire a person that strives for perfection. You Sir, do that, it shows in your devotion to the project.THANKS Chris for making our flying hours more pleasureable. Robert J

Guest rdmann

Chris, great work! One question on this fix. The file does not have sub-directories for each set, so I'm not sure which files replace which light set in your original file. Help appreciated.Thanks.