Sign in to follow this  
henry

FSW Generic Nights Lights For Msfs2k4 Available Now!

Hi, "The file does not have sub-directories for each set,"There is two folder: sodium folder or refgreensoidum folderIn the readme:#1 Unzip the zip files to a temp folder#2 Backup the original Fs2004 files#3 Select one set only; Sodium set or Red Green Sodium Set #4 Copy the texture from the folder selected to Flight Simulator 2004sceneryworldtexture and overwritesThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest rdmann

oops! I was just looking in the zip folder and hadn't unzipped it yet, so the directories hadn't been established. My mistake Chris. thx a lot.

Guest Salbado

A huge and resounding thank you...by the way...are my landing lights looking better now or is it just me?

Guest Binzy

Chris - may i say a big thank you for a wonderful job you have done . I would like to ask you a question regarding something which may or may not be possible . Is there any why you can have the sodium lights reflecting in the lower cloud base , that orange glow you can see sometimes . Regards Rob Bowden

Thanks Chris for your great work... Although I decided to keep the default FS2k4 night textures because I like them better, your landing lights fix was just what the doctor ordered... Landing lights should never flood the ground to a point you can't see the ground. The default lights needed work...Thanks again Chris...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest DanielBu

Is it just me or has night lighting in Megascenery changed aswell? I got some green highways *gg*Well, maybe I should try the other version, without the green ;)Thanks,-Daniel

thanks for everything chris.best regardshenry cyxt