Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

GPS----CRASH TO DESKTOP

Guest nalpt

No I don't have any other add-ons in this area. The only thing I figure could have gone wrong, is with the installation of the extra textures (trees, vod, nova, etc). I'll email you with the details of my installation. I might be missing some of those textures.thanks for your helpNuno

Guest nalpt

Actually, I have one add-on I forgot about: the Dynamic water texture set for FS2004 (VERSION 15), by Peter Wilding.

Guest nalpt

An update on this situation.Colin, I got your email and removed the water textures. No result, same ctds. I'm pretty certain it has nothing to do with your scenery. Short of removing add-onn planes, I unistalled all add-ons I had (except for gerrish's trees) and still get the same ctd at seychelles int. also at praslin. I've been really busy these past few days and haven't had the chance to explore this further. This weekend I'm going to reinstall and start again, clean, and check if this situation persists.Nuno

Guest nalpt

I've started from scratch, and so far soo good. I haven't added any add-on planes, but have adde a few sceneries. Seycheles, Laguardia, Realazores, Perfect Portugal Project, Ontario, PAI traffic and afcads, Reading/MAAM, Azores Mesh, environment water textures and Boston Logan. I haven't installed any of the known CTD fixes so far.I did get two ramdom CTD at Seychelles after installing Boston, but they were ramdom and I could not reproduce them. I think Lee might have nailed the issue, about duplicate or faulty afcads: in my previous installation I might have failed to remove an afcad file from a scenery packaged I unistalled, altough I can't say for sure. However, in a sense, my situation is much better now, since the CTDs are not systematic, but ramdom and much fewer (and I can fnally fly confidently in the Seychelles.Thanks to all for your helpIf anything new arises, I'll post again.