Sign in to follow this  
JDHK

737NGX landing gear lever

First of all I would like to congratulate you for this incredible airplane that you are developing. You are well known as Precision Manuals. All airplanes you do are awesome. For me you are the best airplanes developers in the flight simulation world.:( So here is my question:You know that in the PMDG 737 for FS2004 when the landing gear lever is possitioned in OFF you can see that is off only in the 2D panel but in the virtual cockpit you see it as UP possition and in some pictures you have posted of NGX I have seen the landing gear lever UP in flight, unless you have it possitioned intentionaly in UP possition. Why does it happen? And the 737NGX it's gonna be the same as 737 FS2004 in this aspect?Below there is an image that explain what I want to mean.Thank you and excuse me for my english.If this topic has been already posted, ignore this one. But give me the link of the other topic.Jorge Escobar.

If the lever is in the up position, it will be in the up position. If the liver is in the 'off' position, it will be in the off position. If the lever is in the down position, it will be in the down position.

He recently has taken off and probably didn't get around to setting the gear lever to "off" (After TO checklist not completed) because he was probably concerning himself with taking picture for us instead.

I hope this bug won't be again in the NGX

He recently has taken off and probably didn't get around to setting the gear lever to "off" (After TO checklist not completed) because he was probably concerning himself with taking picture for us instead.
Yes, may be.:(

I think that he did say that he forgot the lever. I doubt out of all the things modelled, that the landing gear lever wouldn't accurately be modelled.

I'm pretty tired of this massive overanalyzing of our screenshots looking for "bugs"... The person who took that shot simply forgot to put the gear lever into the off position. Believe me, we know how the real thing works and it is modeled right...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'm pretty tired of this massive overanalyzing of our screenshots looking for "bugs"... The person who took that shot simply forgot to put the gear lever into the off position. Believe me, we know how the real thing works and it is modeled right...
I'm absolutly standing behind you Ryan. In my opinion the people are just to exited by such a great product. They want it and when they don't get it they are at least trying to see something of it. So it isn't that surprising that they analyse it down to the tiniest pixel.What about a forum rule saying that those topics shouldn't be posted? I think it would be best to get rid of this kind of topics that way.Also I think if not you at least the Beta team should know how a real 737 works, so I don't worry that this will be absolutly correctly modelled.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Oh well for your pleasure then, ... after take-off checklist then? Go ahead ...

You can have my support for this aswell Ryan! I don't know why people do it, do they want to achieve something??Regards,

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Gents-It has been awhile since I've posted this but: Let's please not get into games of "stump the chumps" on details about the airplane.The majority of developers on this team know more about the airplane than most of the pilots flying the airplane around the world right now.So please- lets not devolve into the ritualistic game of trying to prove how smart we are by asking "does it do X?"You'll see it soon enough- and I assure you it will astound you at the level of detail and accuracy.Thanks, everyone-

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

You can have my support for this aswell Ryan! I don't know why people do it, do they want to achieve something??Regards,
They want to be seen as a "smart-guy-who-knows-how-to-fly-the-plane-better-than-the-developmentgroup-it-self" while in fact their stupid.