Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

General Questions

It's already there

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Hi Artem,Thanks, I got it and it works... Sorta...I define a macro for N1save and test it. It works, then I define a macro for SPD and save and test it. It works. Now however N1 doesn't work anymore. Its like only the latest defined macros work?Helge

Helge Rasmussen

Sounds too strange. - Do they both work while assigned on joysticks? - Do they work assigned inside/by FSUIPC?

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

They do work when assigned to the joystick. I haven't tried inside FSUIPC.Example:Choose N1 macro for N1, choose Speed macro for SPEED. Press Save. Test the N1 and SPEED buttons... THey work...Choose LvlChg macro for FLCH button and press save.Now FLCH button works, but neither N1 nor SPEED works anymore...Rechoose N1 macro for N1 and rechoose Speed macro for SPEED and save again.Now N1 and SPEED works again, but FLCH stopped working..Close and open LINDA. N1 and SPEED still works...Rechose Level Change macro for FLCH and save.FLCH works, N1 and SPEED doesn't.close and open Linda.FLCH works, N1 and SPEED doesn't.Rechose N1 and save.Now only N1works..So.. Only latest macros work on MCP. A macro on the stick keeps working.I agree, strange :)

Helge Rasmussen

Aha.. confirmed (reproduced)But it's even more strange :-)I'm on it.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Fixed that. Link is the same, just reload it.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Until now i use a second keyboard with key mapping and mouse macro (see attached picture)...Michel
Can you please share how you set this up? I get plugging in and making labels (!) , but does FSUIPC / Linda recognise the second keyboard as seperate?For example, can i assign seperate functions to the space bar on different keyboards?Thanks,

does FSUIPC / Linda recognise the second keyboard as seperate?For example, can i assign seperate functions to the space bar on different keyboards?
No, it doesn't. Sorry.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi Adrian,I replace last week my 2nd keyboard with HIDMacros setup with a MCP Combo with LINDA setup.If you are interrested by HIDMacros send me a PM as here it is a LINDA forum.Michel

Michel Veréb

Hello Crum,I have several aircraft model type entries in the SimObjects directory that I would like to have programmed with the one LINDA profile. ie. IRIS PC-9, IRIS PC-9A into the one LINDA profile IRIS PC-9.Is this possible with LINDA or would I need a seperate LINDA profile for each SimObjects aircraft entry?Cheers,BrassEm.

I have several aircraft model type entries in the SimObjects directory that I would like to have programmed with the one LINDA profile. ie. IRIS PC-9, IRIS PC-9A into the one LINDA profile IRIS PC-9.Is this possible with LINDA or would I need a seperate LINDA profile for each SimObjects aircraft entry?
Use "IRIS PC" as ident string. LINDA doesn't need the full folder's name, the unique part of it is enough. So if you'll set "IRIS PC" as ident string all folders with this string in their names will be connected to this module. It's like searching file in explorer with mask *IRIS PC*.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi, when i rotate the alt knob on Vr MCP the display dont sync with ifly737 it show another value, when goes to 0 and then 2000 it show on ifly 600, the crs,ias and hdg are just fine.

I have bought the MCP Combo II (Boeing) and cannot install it in LINDA (even in the new version 1.1 always the old MCP is shown).Has anybody an idea?Thanks in advance, guys!Andreas