Sign in to follow this  
ashleyjames

Just a bit of appreciation!

<br /><br /><br />Ya. It is nice when you blow up your engines after a nice long flight. Done that a couple times. Once on vatsim. How embarrassing! 'Um....yeah....Tower, Eagle Flight 3671 is on runway 35 center, unable to vacate. It was PMDG's fault. Thanks for your assistance, Eagle Flight 3671 signing off."
LOL!All this talk about how hard it is to start the engines with them catching fire makes me wanna buy it and see for myself Thinking.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

<br /><br /><br />Ya. It is nice when you blow up your engines after a nice long flight. Done that a couple times. Once on vatsim. How embarrassing! 'Um....yeah....Tower, Eagle Flight 3671 is on runway 35 center, unable to vacate. It was PMDG's fault. Thanks for your assistance, Eagle Flight 3671 signing off."
Yeah lol done it a few times on VATSIM when I've been cleared for takeoff with heavies lined up for finals. I get Pilots on channel sympathising... They've been burnt before. Gotta disconnect cause I'm dead in the water.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

I never had an experience with the J41, but this aircraft seems good and it does have the window icing effects wich makes flying real cool.I love it sure!!!