Sign in to follow this  
farid

a problem with EZDoc 1.15

Hello i have FSX acceleration with Freedom cordless logitech joystickand i have installed Ezdoc 1.15i deleted the hatch pan button for joystick from my FSX control button settingand read the manual about EZDoc too...my flight started from Virtual Cockpit and its ok ,on Ezdoc panel i set JOY button 3 for next category switch ,after i hit that , i go to spot view ,and my problem is here,my hatch joystick button doesnt go to UP or Down its just turn around the aircraft(left or right) ,why?!it should circle around the aircraft at all 360 views ,and it was before, but now after my new installation its just turn and going left or right,i will really appreciate if some body tell me some guidance about itthank you in advance

Guest PFL

- or wait for version 2.0 - and hopefully Marnifftar will have fixed all the problems!But then again, do pigs fly? Other than at a Pink Floyd concert...Big%20Grin.gif

EZDoc support forum over here: http://www.simforums...re_forum39.html
Yep, good luck with that though. I had a problem recently, which was not responded to by the developer or Flight1 on the forum. Some kind soul eventually helped me out though.

As others have said Ezdok has a dedicated forum, but I noticed you have not installed the latest version?The latest is 1.17...you never know it might fix your problems.Bryan.EDIT: Apologies to ULFB, did not read your bit about 1.17