Sign in to follow this  
hmslion

We really need your 757....

I just re-installed the 757 from CS that I bought during one of their sales. Flew it around the patch and then form SEA/TAC to LAX.All I can say is I can't wait for your product. There are so many little things that just don't work right on the 757 from the other publisher that I know will be correct on the Level D bird. Hope sooner rather than later.Colin

Even though I don't have a clue to what the status is of the LDS 75', I'm guessing it'll probably be more towards later than sooner. The PMDG NGX will be out pretty soon, so that will keep you busy for a while..

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Guest danc444

Let me add to the begging. I'm still flying the PSS 757 for FS9.Anything new to report?Dan Cole