Are the Nvidia drivers for older graphic cards? I am reading the features of the latest drivers (275.33) and I don't see any mention of my graphic card. So I am wondering if these driver updates are for newer cards? Should I keep downloading the drivers? I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphic card.The only time I ever seen my graphic card mention is the line that says "This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. This driver package also includes the 3D Vision Controller driver."

If nVIDIA states that the driver package supports the 200 series GPUs, your 275 is supported since that is a 200 series GPU.Updates of drivers often correct issues with new cards. Issues with older cards was often solved a long time ago. Remaining issues with old software, such as FSX, might never be solved. The Setup program for the newer drivers is excellent since your able to perform a clean install. No need to use driversweeper and such utilities any more.What version are you on now?

What version are you on now?
Right now my driver version is 270.61. I am not sure if I should keep installing the new drivers or not.PS: I use FS9 :smile:

I updated the drivers the other day from 270.61 to 275.33. Haven't tested them, but a quick flight after adjusting the FSX profile in nvidiainspector, worked OK.Both FS9 and FSX use the same Direct X version, that is DX9. FSX has a DX10 preview mode but I don't use that.Here is a thread regarding the new drivers: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/336824-new-nvidia-whql-driver/