Sign in to follow this  
carterthomas

FS9 Error on Shutdown

Hello, can anyone help after ive done my flight i close down fs2004 and this problem comes upGDI+ Window FS9.exe Application error , etc, , screenshot is belowIm not sure but i think it happens whenever i use an aircraft that uses the weather radar like the Embraer Jets, Wilco. PSS. Etc, I have tried to replace the FSWXR2100 gauge and that doesnt change anything.Come to think of it, it happens when trying out the Airbus EvolutionCan someone help pleasefs9eroor.jpgThanks :D

Hello, can anyone help after ive done my flight i close down fs2004 and this problem comes upGDI+ Window FS9.exe Application error , etc, , screenshot is belowIm not sure but i think it happens whenever i use an aircraft that uses the weather radar like the Embraer Jets, Wilco. PSS. Etc, I have tried to replace the FSWXR2100 gauge and that doesnt change anything.Come to think of it, it happens when trying out the Airbus EvolutionCan someone help pleasefs9eroor.jpgThanks :D
I have the same problem every time I fly, specially with heavy aircraft like PMDG 747 MD11 PSS 777 and 757, Ifly. I am just getting used to it, but maybe it has a relation with my task bar desapearing, see my post in the same forum...Cyrille de Lattre

I have the same problem every time I fly, specially with heavy aircraft like PMDG 747 MD11 PSS 777 and 757, Ifly. I am just getting used to it, but maybe it has a relation with my task bar desapearing, see my post in the same forum...Cyrille de Lattre

That certainly clears it up for me!

That certainly clears it up for me!
Disregard that previous post! I was using my new HTC Evo and obviously had some problems. Anyway, I get the gdiplus.dll crash upon exiting fs9 after using any product from Feelthere and most recently the Majestic dash 8. I too have researched this issue and have not been able to figure it out.

My understanding is that this generally arises when some complex add-on aircraft are used, and that no solution's yet been found for it.

Are you using Vista or Win7? If, yes, then give full authority to the FS9 folder. And better yet, it shouldn't be installed in the program files folder.I used to have this problem with Wilco Airbus series 1 and 2.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

The only event log that i have from Windows for FS9 is belowEvent Type: ErrorEvent Source: Microsoft Flight Simulator 9.0Event Category: NoneEvent ID: 1000Date: 05/06/2011Time: 17:53:45User: N/AComputer: CARTERCOMPUTERDescription:The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Microsoft Flight Simulator 9.0 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: fs9.exe, 9.1.0.40901, msvcr70.dll, 7.0.9466.0, 0000724a.Data:0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail0010: 75 72 65 20 20 66 73 39 ure fs90018: 2e 65 78 65 20 39 2e 31 .exe 9.10020: 2e 30 2e 34 30 39 30 31 .0.409010028: 20 69 6e 20 6d 73 76 63 in msvc0030: 72 37 30 2e 64 6c 6c 20 r70.dll 0038: 37 2e 30 2e 39 34 36 36 7.0.94660040: 2e 30 20 61 74 20 6f 66 .0 at of0048: 66 73 65 74 20 30 30 30 fset 0000050: 30 37 32 34 61 0d 0a 0724a..

Problem resovled for me. I uninstalled all my addons and fs9 and reinstalled somewhere other than the program files folder as nam1394 suggested. A real pain to have to reinstall but after a few years worth of installing and uninstalling many different addons and many tweaks, a fresh start maybe just what fs9 needed.

Ive done a re-install of FS9 and that didnt fix it
Sometimes it can be an issue with the graphics card. When I use CounterStrike or BlackOps I get the error. It really can be random... You tried updating your drivers?